South Haven, Michigan

You'd think it would be pretty easy to resolve. Nope, it's Comcast.

I have had a horrible experience, by far the worst with any company I have ever interacted. I returned equipment, and I kept my detailed return receipt (with receipt number, serial numbers, etc). I am being charged for that equipment. I actually paid it before I found the erroneous charge on my August bill and then once I saw it I contacted them for reimbursement.

After two months of no refund, I contacted my credit card customer service which disputed the charge and resolved the charge in my favor by refunding me the money. However, now they are billing me for the amount since I got the charge back. I've contacted customer service since August and opened many tickets. Absolutely no resolution.

It's really incredible that this company exists. I still can't believe that something seemingly straightforward is this difficult and beyond frustrating.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

South Haven, Michigan, United States #939640

It's Comcast. Here in Southwest Michigan they have monopoly on the area so they do what they want.