I work from home sometimes and I moved into a new house.Comcast set up a time and date to send someone out to look at the house and where I wanted everything.

Related: Comcast - Beth CSR Valley St Manchester, NH

I was told I would get a call about a hour before the tech came out. I get a call telling me the tech was at my house. Jump in the car drive over there and no tech! Then I get a call telling me to make another appointment.

I had to drive 1hr 40min back to work at night to do 5hrs of work that I couldn't do from home. Did the internet work at my old place? Nope!

Got home 1:17am and had to be back at the office by 7:00.I HATE YOU COMCAST!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Comcast Xfinity Internet Service.

I didn't like: Being lied to, Did not fix the problem.

Review #1022000 is a subjective opinion of a user.

3.2
Style and Design
Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Comcast Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments