3.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I work from home sometimes and I moved into a new house.Comcast set up a time and date to send someone out to look at the house and where I wanted everything.

I was told I would get a call about a hour before the tech came out. I get a call telling me the tech was at my house. Jump in the car drive over there and no tech! Then I get a call telling me to make another appointment.

I had to drive 1hr 40min back to work at night to do 5hrs of work that I couldn't do from home. Did the internet work at my old place? Nope!

Got home 1:17am and had to be back at the office by 7:00.I HATE YOU COMCAST!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Comcast Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Being lied to, Did not fix the problem.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Comcast Business is awful 4 months of issues. Comcast "Our small business contract was with up with another phone provider, internet, and wifi. Then we met : Tierre Landrum, Comcast Senior Business Account Executive M: 281.409.1086 | F: 713.583.5763..." Read more Comcast - Internet service Comcast "Before I went out to go shopping I turned off my apple iPad off. Off I mean all the way off and change 100 per cent. I returned and found..." Read more Comcast - Paid for bill never received Comcast "I downgraded my service and was never billed for it at all. Because Comcast suggested that we go to paperless billing, I never saw a balance. It was at $0..." Read more Comcast advertising fraud #ConCast Comcast "Comcast said my new modem is not compatible with Xfinity despite having a big Xfinity compatible logo printed directly on the box and the comcast technician claiming it is compatible...." Read more Clancys Chips - Disappointed Clancys Chips "I went to my local aldi store and bought a bag of the restaurant style tortilla chips, I had my 1 year old with me so I was in a..." Read more Plentyoffish - Can't finish my resume. Plentyoffish "Every time I try to set up my resume; I all most get finished. I've taken a long time to fill it out. I tell the truth about the question...." Read more WARNING TO ALL FORMER AND CURRENT CLIENTS OF LOCATIONS COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES IN FARMINGTON HILL Locations Commercial Real Estate Services "Joesph Barbera - Vice President, Business Brokerage for Locations Commercial Real Estate Services of Farmington Hills MI have hired FRANCES KURIAKUZ WHO HAS MULTIPLE CONVICTIONS FOR IDENTITY THEFT AND EMBEZZLEMENT..." Read more Plentyoffish - Nothing but liars and cheaters on this site Plentyoffish "Ronald Rossi for one has a family with children and he is okder tban 40 42 years of age he is 53 years of age he is getting women off..." Read more