I am receiving calls from a scam in which they mimic my own land line number. I get about 10+ calls a day.

I called Comcast only for someone to tell me they cannot help me after being on hold for about an hour. I was then sent over to Security and placed on hold for about 45 minutes when someone came on to tell me the call volume is high. I can call back later. I asked for a call.

No return call. I called again in the morning, 6 a.m. On hold for 25 minutes until someone came on. I had to repeat my information and now only to be told I am not the account holder.

They need to speak to my husband. I am the one who calls all the time and verify the information on the account. Now it is an issue. I asked to speak to a supervisor.

He told me it would be 35 minutes to speak to a supervisor. I have never had such horrible C/S. I was also told there was nothing they could do.

I was told then to call the 800 Comcast number. I hung up.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

OppositeHarrier367

Just because you're the one that calls all the time, doesn't mean you're the account owner. I get people like that at my work all the time who get bent out of shape because they're the spouse or whatever and feel like they have the right to be up in the account owner's business, when they don't.