Verified Reviewer

Why? Because I am sick and tired of my bill going up.

They hook us up with these so called "great" deals that only last a year or two and then wham! Up another $50! I asked my Dad why do we have voice and phone service with this company when we both have cell phones? And out of all the hundreds of channels we only watch one local channel and METV.

What a waste of money for all those other channels. We could just as easily put an antenna on the tv and go with another internet company(which I've already decided on) With the various streaming services and youtube you can find just about find anything online as I have discovered so why have a cable provider. We used to have Turner Classic Movie but Xfinity decided to pull it from the package I had. I have 3 big CD books just full of classic movies, tv shows and other media so I really don't need HBO or Cinemax to see a movie I like(which they don't have very often) Meanwhile Xfinity offers discounted services to low income families while the rest of us pay for it.

So adios Comcast.

We've been with you since 2003 as Comcast and before that when you were another company. You'd think you'd want to keep a 20+ year customer but I guess my money you don't want anymore.

When I posted this on the Xfinity forum some so called volunteer locked the message.

I guess complaining there isn't allowed.

User's recommendation: Don't become a customer of this greedy company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Bundle.

Preferred solution: None, just happy to be rid of this greedy company at the end of the month..

Comcast Cons: Too expensive, Wifi non reliable, Constantly switching channels to higher tiers to make more money, Lousy customer service.

Comments