Call and get an offshore call center. Ask to speak to US Call Center and they refuse to transfer me and just put me back in the call queue.

Finally after 2 1/2 hours get a US Call Center in Jacksonville, FL. Services changed after upgrading my service (had to send me new modem). New modem hasn't arrived and service was changed. She told me the rep gives 3-5 days before upgrading service online.

(would be better to make sure customer receives the modem before changing plan) She then tells me UPS said they delivered it and placed it by my front door. I was home all day and no UPS truck delivered anything to my house. But rep says she needs to find it. Modem was NEVER delivered.

Spent over an hour waiting for rep to see if she could find it. Kept telling me just one more minute (um hour has gone by longer than a minute). Modem was NOT delivered to my home and now I have to contact UPS to find it. NOPE!

Not my job, they just need to send me a new modem and refuse to until they find the modem they allegedly shipped. When did it become the customers responsibility to make sure UPS does their job. I do NOT work for Comcast/Xfinity or UPS. Funny part is 3-5 days not counting Sundays.

Ok. 5 days from the 17th is the 22nd. Today is the 21st. It may be delivered tomorrow since it takes 3-5 days but UPS said they delivered it on the 20th.

Have had enough with talking to NON-Speaking or broken ENGLISH reps. I asked for the US and they are to transfer me but apparently Comcast doesn't comply with what the FEDERAL GOVT says they need to do. All I know is for the way I was treated, if I treated someone like that I would be fired. You talk to a rep and they don't put notes on your account.

Apparently that's my job as well even though I don't have access to their system. Online chat isn't even in the US.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Reason of review: poor cust service, dishonest and make cust stay look for items lost by UPS.

Preferred solution: disconnect my service since it was upgraded and I don't have the new modem.

Comcast Cons: Poor customer service, No way to talk to call center in us.

Comments