69 views
Verified Reviewer

1.5

i am going to try to make this brief-they are very unethical, borderline scammers. We called customer service LOL regarding a question about our bill and i honestly do not know what happened but the rep-who should not be working for any company in the customer service department, make a mistake and changed our service which took away many stations that we watch.

When we found out, which was almost immediate as i could not understand why we were getting "this channel is unavailable to your service" we were told OOOPS-there is nothing we can do we cannot put the channels back as that would put you in a different tier or some bull.

If Comcast cannot put channels back after they completely screwed up, then they are thinking that everyone out there is a complete idiot.

Still working on this as i am completely pissed but i cannot understand why a class action suit has never been filed against them. I have been a customer since the 1990s when cable first became available in my area and if this is the way i am thanked, then blank them.

What other business completely screws up, changes your account, and are not help responsible for the error. I am in business and i can tell you if i messed up my customers would not be sitting around going, OKAY-thanks very much.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Customer Care.

Preferred solution: i want the removed stations to be put back as we did not agree to have them removed.

Comcast Cons: Customer service is a joke-they have no idea what they are doing.

Comments