State: Georgia City: Tucker Product: Comcast Internet Service Clear all filters (1 of 765 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Comcast in Tucker, Georgia - Service cancellation process next to impossible

Well, what can a say good about Comcast in GA? NOTHING! Well, actually I have had very good experience with several of their outside technicians who have responded to trouble reports. But that being said, I have had one bad experience after another with customer service and their lack of tech knowledge when reporting trouble. They are trained to follow a set protocol and cannot think out of the box or listen to you long enough to learn from past trouble reports and actual previous findings. They run me through the same *** steps time after time only to finally say they will have to send a tech to the house in 7 to 10 days. When the friendly tech arrives he can only agree that the problem is out on the line (Not in my House, like I told the customer service tech in the first place) and I have to wait another week or so for the maintenance crew to get around to my neighborhood. So after years of frustration and poor service I voted with my feet and got AT&T Uverse TV Service. Already had Voice and Internet but wanted to avoid having cable boxes, but then Comcast went digital and I was stuck with cable boxes. Then Comcast started removing channels and increasing the rate. Wife said; Enough is enough and Comcast must go! I guess I should not be surprised with the poor service I am receiving in trying to cancel my service when they did not care about me as a paying customer. Started trying to cancel my service with phone call on 6/17/13, of course that request was not logged by the customer service person I talked to. Big surprise! After over two months and more than 9 calls with escalations to various supervisors I am still being given empty promises and waiting for that elusive credit check in the mail. As of 5:00 PM on 8/19/13 I am being told I should receive my check in 7 – 10 Business days, like I haven’t heard that before. Think Comcast would be willing to wait 7-10 business days for a 60 day past due check? Would I ever consider Comcast for any service in the future? No Way!
Review