State: Georgia City: Smyrna Product: Comcast Internet Service Clear all filters (2 of 763 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Comcast in Smyrna, Georgia - No internet service for 36 hours

I have called Comcast about our business internet since yesterday. They claimed that the storm knocked out our internet service and it would be up shortly. I have been on the phone with them all day have gotten no where. They claimed someone would be out today to look into our situation, but no one came, they then told me that in two days someone could come out and fix our internet. Two days? I can't process credit cards, the phones don't work, our reservation system is down, we can't send any emails. In 2013 telling a business that they won't have internet for over 24 hours is absolutely unacceptable. Just talked to a "Steve" another professional phone answerer who told me to go ahead and sue comcast. I still have no internet, no solution, but I know that if I need to sue them then Steve is on my side.
Review
Service
Comcast Internet Service
Loss
Tags
  • no internet

I dislike Comcast intensely.

Comcast came to rebury my service line as it was exposed. When the job was shoddily completed, I learned my service was gone. Thanks Comcast! I spent 8 1/2 hours yesterday and today speaking to CSRs, and not one would get my service restored after the company caused the problem. Initially, I was told they would rectify their error Thursday. Remember, this happened on Monday. Received a call from management (it's about time!) and I was told I was on the schedule for tomorrow. This is counter to the customer service guarantee. My expectations were left hanging. I was given a 30 dollar credit, which I don't want, I want my Internet. They told me I can't have it. Not today, but maybe tomorrow if the workload isn't too heavy for the techs.

They finally came out that Thursday. The technician got to troubleshooting, he determined that the previous tech that came out damaged my coaxial cable.

He installed a temp line so I could have some service, but it was two weeks before they came out to bury my line. I have sent letters to the CEO to Comcast. He ignored me. I also sent letters to the BBB, FCC, FTC 14 Senators on the Senate SubCommittee on Communications and Technology, Congressmen on the House Subcommittee on Communications and Technology.

I want documentation showing that they will fix the customer service problem so that its customers no longer have to suffer. I'm sure I won't hear anything.

I have already heard from one senator. :p

Review