State: Georgia City: Smyrna Clear all filters (6 of 4029 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Comcast Cable Review from Smyrna, Georgia

1.6
I have been with Comcast for years and my bill always got higher even when new customers got to pay half the amount that I do. I moved to a new house and against the advice of others, I signed a new two year contract with Comcast at a new customer rate. The original guy that installed it didnt have time to update the wiring so I had to contact Comcast to come back out. In the meantime, I was contacted about signing up for the home security. After reading some bad reviews, I cancelled the appointment. The customer service agent did not cancel the appointment or take the charges off of my bill. They instead sent a VERY nice young man to install the system and not the wiring that I had spent two hours trying to get scheduled. I was then told by customer service that my bill would remain at the same price with the security system because they were unable to lock me into the great move in price that I was originally given. The customer service agent gave me a "what are you going to do" attitude since I was locked into a two year agreement. At this point, i had had enough. I had to tell what happened to 5 people and the last person I spoke with had such a bad attitude and she hung up on me. The hero in this story was our nice installer. He was able to contact his supervisor and get the billing issue resolved. I will still cancel my service at the end of the contract since Comcast no longer cares about loyal customers. It is sad that the only way that you can get a live person on the phone is to yell curse words to the phone robot. My apologies to the installer for my outburst. I am just fed up with *** customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Comcast Technical Support Review

1.5
Requested service two weeks ago. Service tech came to my house and couldn't repair it. The tech never showed up and now I have wires sticking out and still no service. Worst company I have ever dealt with.
Comcast Technical Support
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Comcast review in Smyrna, Georgia: No internet service for 36 hours

I have called Comcast about our business internet since yesterday. They claimed that the storm knocked out our internet service and it would be up shortly. I have been on the phone with them all day have gotten no where. They claimed someone would be out today to look into our situation, but no one came, they then told me that in two days someone could come out and fix our internet. Two days? I can't process credit cards, the phones don't work, our reservation system is down, we can't send any emails. In 2013 telling a business that they won't have internet for over 24 hours is absolutely unacceptable. Just talked to a "Steve" another professional phone answerer who told me to go ahead and sue comcast. I still have no internet, no solution, but I know that if I need to sue them then Steve is on my side.
Comcast Internet Service
Loss
Tags
  • no internet

Comcast review in Smyrna, Georgia: Were in america speaking english not fn spanish

Its bs when watching a channel and another show starts and for some dumb *** reason suddenly an American born show is broadcast in spanish that's bs and you people know it if someone wants to watch the show in spanish let them choose not just change the language when you feel like appeasing to the spanish followers remember were in America and of all the problems we must deal with already you idiots decide to add more I've noticed its quite a few channels doing this so I know it must be CONCAST that's right I said CONCAST AND VERY SHORTLY IT WILL NO LONGER BE IN MY HOUSE SO GOOD FN LUCK KEEPING AMERICAN CUSTOMERS I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR COMPANY'S DEMISE FILE 13 FOR YOU AND YOUR SPANISH BS

Even people who think they speak english aren't very well-versed in it ... as you so aptly display in your complaint.

Review

I dislike Comcast intensely.

Comcast came to rebury my service line as it was exposed. When the job was shoddily completed, I learned my service was gone. Thanks Comcast! I spent 8 1/2 hours yesterday and today speaking to CSRs, and not one would get my service restored after the company caused the problem. Initially, I was told they would rectify their error Thursday. Remember, this happened on Monday. Received a call from management (it's about time!) and I was told I was on the schedule for tomorrow. This is counter to the customer service guarantee. My expectations were left hanging. I was given a 30 dollar credit, which I don't want, I want my Internet. They told me I can't have it. Not today, but maybe tomorrow if the workload isn't too heavy for the techs.

They finally came out that Thursday. The technician got to troubleshooting, he determined that the previous tech that came out damaged my coaxial cable.

He installed a temp line so I could have some service, but it was two weeks before they came out to bury my line. I have sent letters to the CEO to Comcast. He ignored me. I also sent letters to the BBB, FCC, FTC 14 Senators on the Senate SubCommittee on Communications and Technology, Congressmen on the House Subcommittee on Communications and Technology.

I want documentation showing that they will fix the customer service problem so that its customers no longer have to suffer. I'm sure I won't hear anything.

I have already heard from one senator. :p

Comcast Internet Service

Comcast Is A Giant That Must Be Brought Down

I have complained about this monster for years now. Obviously it makes no difference to them. Accepting the fact that we are individually not powerful enough to make a difference, but collectively we can. As my 7 year old daughter said. Mommy stop fighting with them - why don't you just pull out the plug and make it all go away. This idean is gaining momentum and all should join. Hit the b****rds where it hurts. In their NASDAQ pockets. Without the customers -- there is no comcast. Power to the people! March 13, 2010 is "National Pull the Plug on Comcast Day" Solidarity means strength in numbers.

i believe there is something wrong with comcast. i suspect (ONLY MY OPINION), Comcast is about to go Adelphia's way, a competitor that went defunct because of management irregularities.

today i wrote a letter to government officials and I will ask the justice department to halt their merger with NBC. I found the company has problems at every level including customer relations, pricing, equipment, management and installations. please write to me at can1z-at-aim.com.

I want to hear your story. Thank you

I'm pretty convinced that Comcast is the devil! It's not like it was one bad experience, it's more like 50.

The 1st time I was a Comcast customer was okay, not great but okay, as in nothing compared to the 2nd time. The first time I cancelled they gave me such a hard time about returning the equipment, which I did promptly. However, according to them I didn't and they kept sending me bills for a couple hundred dollars every 3-6 months AFTER i returned equipment. Everytime I called they said "no, you returned it and you are all set" but then a few months later collection notice. Long story short took about a year to clear this mess up. BTW this exact same scenario happen to one of my best friends as well.

This time, oh Lord, I cancelled in June b/c I moved out of the residence. Comcast kept billing me for the next 4 mos regardless of me calling, "fixing" the problem and Comcast telling me "oh, sorry miss ***, I took care of it for you". Then the last time they took money out of my checking account was for 3x as much as the other times (b/c the new residents upgraded their package, lucky me but really lucky them, shooot). BTW i had been (unwillingly/unknowingly) paying for the new residents cable that moved in since June. This time I was irrate I called and EVENTUALLY Comcast ended up agreeing to issuing me a check for 1/3 the total Comcast took from me since June. Comcast sent me a check, which I didnt deposit right away (maybe a week later) then sent me another within a week. Both checks came for the exact same amount to my current address. I deposited the first one and was going to throw 2nd check away since I figured it was a mistake. Comcast turns around and cancels 1st check after I deposit causing a $20 returned check fee from my credit union. Now, Im REALLY mad!!!! Comcast is saying I CALLED to say 1st check was going to wrong address....heeellllloooo they both were sent to my current address and I NEVER called and how would I even know it was going to wrong address. It's not like Comcast provided me with a tracking number for the checks. How was I supposed to know they were going to send two (their mistake)?? SO, this is where I'm at right now. Comcast "cannot guarantee we will be able to reimburse the $20".

This mistake was not mine to begin with. All I'm asking for is for Comcast to make things halfway right, which clearly is like pulling teeth. FYI: Every single time I talk to somebody, they have NO IDEA what's going on (I'm like welcome to my life), they make promises and NEVER follow through and ALWAYS say someone will call me back which NEVER happens!!!!!!!!! Even when I say "nobody EVER calls me back" &, of course, Comast responds with, "someone will for sure call you", it NEVER HAPPENED not even once. I have called @ least 30x and they have never called me back once. One time a so-called manager gave me his personal line and promised to call back, never did and when i called him I left probably 10 VM's and still NOTHING!!!

I have NEVER been treated so poorly and been so disgusted with a company. I will never Obviously be a Comcast customer again and I tell every person I know not to do it as well. Because even though you think you got away clean when you cancel, it's far from over. I swear if I had the time I would spend my full days posting negative comments, blogs etc.

I will never have anything good to say about Comcast & I make it known how terrible they treat their customers. They do not deserve to be Successful!!! They are simply terrible.

View more comments (1)