State: Georgia City: Oxford Product: Comcast Internet Service Clear all filters (1 of 763 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Comcast

When I started using Comcast, they provided me with a new email account at comcast.net, and sent all of my bills to that address that I didn't even know how to access. There wasn't even an option to send my bills to the email that I actually check. Of course I never checked this email, thus I never knew when i needed to pay a bill and therefore got stuck with late fees. I will be cancelling my service, since I would rather have no internet at all than *** internet and bad service. Thanks for being terribly inconvenient, Comcast.

Be careful you monitor what they are doing when you cancel your account. My husband and I switched to Qwest about 6 months ago.

We called and spoke to a rep on the phone at comcast and told them we were canceling and we would be paying the early termination fee. Then two months later we got a bill for two months, and we paid it. We were thinking maybe it was the final bill after the termination. Then 3 months after that we got another bill for three months.

Again we called them, and we were told that we were required to turn in the router. Even though when we cancelled we were not advised of this. We were told on that call that once they get the router back that they would remove the three months of billing and we would be done. I took the router to their office personally.

Then four months after that my husband received a call from a collections agency adviseing that comacst had turned us over to them for 7 months worth of billing. Then to make matters even better the very next week a salesman from their sales department called to say that since we were current customers that they had other offers for us to save money. At that point I came unglued on this person. Not only did they report us to the credit agency for something that we were not even using, but our credit card companies decreased our credit limits on all our cards, and almost doubled our interest rates on the cards.

All we got from comcast when we called about this was "We are sorry for the inconveince". SORRY!!!! Your mistake is going to cost us thousands!!!!

I will be calling the attorney general regarding this comapnay. Do not ever deal with these people at all!!!!

Isn't that ever te truth. Comcast does not create the email, the customer does.

When will they start taking responsibility for their actions and stop blaming Comcast and reps. Grow up and stop sucking your thumbs and get your head out of the sand.

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.

Ginsburg v. Comcast Corporation et al, case number 2:11-cv-01959 western washington district court and king county (WA) superior court case #11-2-34714-1

If you search king county (WA) superior court records Comcast is being sued for not paying unemployment taxes they owe to employment security department

Send me a work order of what services you want. I can find you several offers from different companies.

I will tell you all the hidden charges and fees. My services are FREE. I assitst many business customers manage their telecom expenses. INclude service address of course.

I have provided 100% of my clients cheaper rates and direct personal account management 1-877-986-4783. or email billreview@uniquecom.biz

Just another *** unable to take responsibility for their actions. So you "couldn't" access the email and what?

You thought that meant you didn't have to pay your bill? Grow up!!!

Nice try but Comcast doesn't create the email address for you. YOU create the email address yourself.

So YOU created the email address and just never checked it. YOUR mistake NOT Comcast.

View more comments (5)