State: Georgia City: Decatur Product: Comcast Internet Service Clear all filters (2 of 763 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
I started my Comcast service in Nov 2011, using my own Motorola modem purchased from BestBuy. I had internet only and was able to watch the free public TV channels. In March 2012 I moved to a new address and had internet using the same modem and also watched free...
Review
Service
Comcast Internet Service
Loss
Tags
  • High-definition television

Comcast Internet Down

Our broadband internet with Comcast has been down for 2 full days now. Sometimes it will come up but cant do this, can do that...slow as ***. So, we start calling and get the automated Customer No Service says we have issues in our areas and that the techs are aware of the problem and our service should be restored by (1st time) 1Pm, (2nd Time) 7PM, (3rd Time) 2AM, NOW the 4th call says it will be midnight. What the heck is going on with this company? This isn't the first time. I actually got hold of a live person that has VERY minimal information. Why do they not tell these people what the REAL issue is so they can relate that to customers? COMCAST DOES NOT CARE, period. All they want is that money coming in every month and could care less whether we have internet or not. AND, cant get broadband from anyone else. I assume if anyone from Comcast reads this they are laughing right now...and all the way to the bank tomorrow. THIS COMPANY BLOWS and should be disbanded by the FCC.

My Comcast broadband usually woorks good, when it is working. When there is a problem is when it gets tough. First Comcast Reps on the phone will insist it is YOUR equipment that is at fault and not their system. They always ask " are you using a Router " if you tell them Yes, they will instantly blame it on your router !

Every time I have had a problem with Comcast Broadband Cable Internet, I always check out all of my equipemnt first. I have multiples of the equipment I use and it is unlikely they all can't go bad at the same time except for the modem.

Interesting, every time I have had a problem it always ends up being " Their Equipment / Service " that is the problem and Not My Stuff !

When I found I could get DSL from my phone company for only 19.95 per month, I now have that too as a back up. When my Comcast service goes out you never know how long it is going to take them to restore it.

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Your slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

I'm having the same problems as you. Are you living in the San Francisco area?

Comcast Internet has been down on Saturday, Monday and Tuesday for me.

It's really frustrating since I have finals and a research paper that requires me to use the Internet. Comcrap is the worst company and agree, should be disbanded by the FCC!

POVbyME

I had the same issues but when I called I was told that they had to have others complain to make it an issue. I live in a remote area and there was no one else to complain. They told me it would be 90 days to fix!

View more comments (3)