State: Georgia Product: Comcast Bundle Installation Clear all filters (1 of 4 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Comcast in Conyers, Georgia - Cancelled upgrade

1.3
So I decided to upgrade my service to include internet, phone from just cable. I called and got it scheduled two weeks out or so I thought. I asked repeatedly if they had all the info they needed and they said yes. So all was scheduled for Wednesday July 6. The friday before July 4th I got a call from an unlisted number that was such poor quality I could not understand it so I hung up. They called back and it went to voicemail as I was on another call at that point. THe voice message was again inaudible with horrendous static and someone with a very strong foreign accent that was entirely impossible to understand. I did pick up one word "Comcast". I figured it was a merely a confirmation call and enjoyed the july 4 - 3-day weekend. By pure chance, I figured I'd call comcast to make sure everything was still on Tuesday night. I was told they had cancelled my install or actually placed it on-hold. I asked why? And they said they did not have all the information to transfer my phone service! I asked when they were going to tell me that.. and the answer I received was.. "well thats a good question." Tell me about it. So I asked for another date this week and was promised they would do so Friday. I went ahead and then finished the online forms they said were suddenly required to make all this happen. Why this was the first time I had heard that escaped them. So.. before I got off the call with them, I again asked for confirmation they would be here friday. They said, they promised and that I should be getting a call. Flash forward 2 days.. today (thursday), afternoon. I called to check since I had not gotten a phone call to confirm the promised install date tomorrow. Well.. guess what.. NOPE they had scheduled it for a week away.. not tomorrow like they promised. What the heck!!! Not once did they ever tell me anything I could believe. So I cancelled the entire upgrade out of frustration! If they can't get this right, how can they ever provide adequate service. So..lets recap... I was promised one install date, that they cancelled without notifying me. I would have never known they were not coming on that date or the tomorrow had I not called them. What happened to them calling to let me know??? I was promised another and they simply scheduled for another week/date without telling me. I've wasted two days of vacation and at least 3 hours on the phone with them and have nothing, except 2 days less vacation! Luckily there are other options out there and I WILL BE USING THEM!
Review
Service
Comcast Bundle Installation
Cons
  • Installation scheduling
  • Being bounced from one support team to another
  • Inability to resolve problem
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
I'm not sure you guys have a solution!
Tags