service customer service customer phone internet cable bill problem people account

Comcast Expects Payment For Susp. Serv.!!

If you are reading this you probably have had problems with the idiots at comcast atlanta also. These fools expect me to pay for service and continue to pay for service that I do not have. I paid over 600.00 dollars for past bill amounts due to some issues I had with transfering my equipment to a new address and some unreturned equipment charges totaling 800.00 more dollars that they tried to bill me. In the three weeks I didnt have service begining at my new address I still had these outrageous bills and only owed 150 from my previous address. So after they fixxed my services but not my bill I didnt pay any payments while they fixxed the crazy charges on my bill so my actual charges I was incuring mounted up obviously. When they finally fixxed my bill they cut me off because I owed for two months, I paid the total amount that I owed up to the time they cut me off. I then called to get my service turned back on after coming back into town three and a half weeks later and they say to have my services turned back on I have to pay the previous months bill which I did not have service for AND the current bill that wasnt even due yet!! The worst part of the whole situation is that the rep had the nerve to say that "if I was looking for an adjustment, I could forget it because I wasnt going to get it" Ive never gotten or asked for anything I did not have coming and took that as a direct insult.All I asked was for my bill to be fixxed where I had been charged for that three and a half weeks I was cut off that was all. I asked that my bill be prorated for that month for the time it was cut off and I would pay what I owed and the current bill. I paid everything else and they denied me what I shouldnt have been charged in the first place! On top of all that I signed upfor a triple pla with phone service and never recieved the phone modem but surely get charged for it every month! That was it for me so Im done with them and urge everyone and anyone not to deal with Comcast Atlanta. They are crooks str8 up!
Review
#198626 Review #198626 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

Comcast Expects Payment For Susp. Serv.!!

If you are reading this you probably have had problems with the idiots at comcast atlanta also. These fools expect me to pay for service and continue to pay for service that I do not have. I paid over 600.00 dollars for past bill amounts due to some issues I had with transfering my equipment to a new address and some unreturned equipment charges totaling 800.00 more dollars that they tried to bill me. In the three weeks I didnt have service begining at my new address I still had these outrageous bills and only owed 150 from my previous address. So after they fixxed my services but not my bill I didnt pay any payments while they fixxed the crazy charges on my bill so my actual charges I was incuring mounted up obviously. When they finally fixxed my bill they cut me off because I owed for two months, I paid the total amount that I owed up to the time they cut me off. I then called to get my service turned back on after coming back into town three and a half weeks later and they say to have my services turned back on I have to pay the previous months bill which I did not have service for AND the current bill that wasnt even due yet!! The worst part of the whole situation is that the rep had the nerve to say that "if I was looking for an adjustment, I could forget it because I wasnt going to get it" Ive never gotten or asked for anything I did not have coming and took that as a direct insult.All I asked was for my bill to be fixxed where I had been charged for that three and a half weeks I was cut off that was all. I asked that my bill be prorated for that month for the time it was cut off and I would pay what I owed and the current bill. I paid everything else and they denied me what I shouldnt have been charged in the first place! That was it for me so Im done with them and urge everyone and anyone not to deal with Comcast Atlanta. They are crooks str8 up!
Review
#198624 Review #198624 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Comcast has the worse customer service ever in the history of companies. I am convinced of that and have been for some time. Comcast has tried and is continuing to try billing me a late fee and a fee to turn service back on stemming from a billing error they made. Why...

I had a late fee and reconnect fee Then I am also charged a Tax on these Fees..wth ?

View more comments

Comcast Sucks!

My husband and I have been Comcast customers for a number of years off and on. I haven't posted anything about Comcast until now because they really pissed me off! So here's what happened...We ordered Comcast in November 2009 because we moved to a Comcast only zone and at the time could not quality for Direct or Dish, so the end result was Comcast. We started out ok but unforeseen circumstances came up and we got behind on the bill. That was no problem because I caught it up and got it current. So I recieve a bill in Jan 2010 stating that we only owed about $142 so I was like cool. Time passed on and I recieve another bill stating that we now owe about $420!!! I was like oh H no!! So I called them. The rep tells me that there was a misapplied payment on my acct that wasn't supposed to be there and they yanked it off of my bill, so the total was what I owed. Ok, now I understand that it may have been a misapplied payment but when I ask for a payment arrangement, the *** rep tells me that she couldn't provide a payment arrangement due to my account being 60 days past due??? (few choice words, trying to keep it clean) So I tell this rep that while I understand what you are saying, but whose fault is it? My account was not 60days behind until you applied this money to my acct and now I'm asking for an arrangement to get this paid and you deny me!!! So she tells me that a rep will be coming out to pick up my boxes and you know what I told them...come get the (a choice word)and hung up the phone. So they came later on that night because I guess the rep didn't like my tone with her and I really don't care about her or Comcast and that's why there is competition like AT&T whose been around for many years, so that will be my next step! Good riddance, Comcast!

Comcast is as equally fusterating to consumers and employees alike. There billing system sucks. Most times customer service sucks too because of several factors. 1.)The way they train employees

2.)The way they treat employees

3.)They way they teach employees to be jerks.

Everything comcast stands for shows directly from the customer service you get.

Review
I get a discount on Comcast teleworker service through my employer. This service is advertised at 16 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload. The download has always been at least 16 Mbps, but the upload sucks at 860 kbps! Mind you, before I even get into the description of my...
Review

Promised credits by phone, but bill shows same rate | Comcast review from Atlanta, Georgia

I called in to turn my service off. The CSR told me she didn't want to lose my business and that she would adjust my bill to keep me at the same rate of promotion. I have made numerous calls to Comcast, because I was credited 1 month, but now back at the inflated rate again. They say the same when I call in- "I will go in and credit your account, fix the problem and you will see it on your next bill." Well I haven't!! Anyone else had the same issues that can share the results?

This is true. Contact the better business bureau, they will help you.

The more people that report them to the BBB.

They'll HAVE to finally get some CSR, that know what the heck they are doing. They also MIGHT be able to provide good service ONE DAY!

sosickofcomcast

CSR,

Maybe you need to find a better job, because it's CRS like you at comcast. That make us consumers PISSED!

Then we all leave comcast and you will be without a job. So maybe you need to get a life!

a promotion by its very nature is a special introductory offer with set termination date - you are not entitled to the special rate after the promo expires. what makes you think taht you are so special that you should pay less for the same service as your next door neighbour? get a life.

View more comments (2)
Comcast Internet Service

Turned off my television service because another customer was late to pay their internet service | Comcast review from Atlanta, Georgia

My cable service is paid for by my condominium association every month. My tenant has internet service with Comcast and was late to pay his bill. They cut off his service and my cable service. When I called to try and straighten it out, I was passed from one phone number to the next with people who could not speak English well. I was placed on hold for long periods of time. I was told my account was past due but they couldn't give me any information. They refused my request to speak to a supervisor. I could not get my cable service turned back on which of course was paid for by my condo association until my tenant paid his internet bill. I am so angry and frustrated. I wish I could get rid of Comcast. I hate them. To turn off my paid for cable because someone else is late for a different service is pure extortion and I am sure it must be illegal not that that matters.

Who's name is the bill in, and does comcast know theres 2 different people living in the same address?.

Why are you mad at Comcast for turning off the service when they weren't paid... why aren't you mad at your Tenant for not paying the bill?

Comcast Internet Service

Comcast's lack of customer service is amazing

We have had digital cable for about a year and a half. During that time we have gotten Disney On Demand since the beginning. About 2-3 months ago we noticed my grandson was not able to get Imagination Movers. I called customer service and asked if they had changed the tiers and was assured that they had not. They were aware of the problem and they were working on it. A month later when we still were not able to get the service I called back. Again was assured the tiers had not changed and that I need a service technician to visit and repair it. A visit was scheduled and the tech arrived and immediately said that he couldn't repair it and had been able to repair another customer with the same problem a few weekds ago. After wasting about an hour of my time he said he was sure the tiers had changed after I told him I had asked that. When he left I called to complain to a supervisor about the lack of knowledge in the company and the amount of my time that had been wasted to accomplish what could have been accomplished with my first phone call. I was told the supervisor would have to call me back. That was 3 weeks ago. I have not heard from a supervisor. The lack of customer service evidently goes up the chain of command.

I’ve been visiting your blog for a while now and I always find a gem in your new posts. Thanks for sharing.

one day i went shopping outside,and in an ed hardy store,I found some kinds of ed hardy i love most they are Your website is really good Thank you for the information links of london online links of london online links of london fine jewellery links of london fine jewellery love links of london love links of london links of london jewellery stockists links of london jewellery stockists links of london ring links of london ring links of london gold links of london gold authentic links of london authentic links of london links of london shop links of london shop links craft links craft 2010 link of london 2010 link of london 2010 New Arrivals 2010 New Arrivals 2010 New Arrivals link of london 2010 New Arrivals link of london 2010 new link of london 2010 new link of london Thank you for the information

To me who appears ignorant in your post is obvious, CSR.

:grin

here is a thought - mabey, since your kids favorite channel is not available, you could take the time to go for a walk with him or mabey read him a book or teach him to play baseball or bake a batch of cookies. If you did any of those things the US of A would not have so many fat ignorant illiterate people in it. what the *** did you do with your time before Cable was invented - thank god your constitution provides for the right to bear arms - the rest of the world has some hope that you will self exterminate

Where is the state attorney general when it comes to this rip off cable company?

Sorry. The first post was suppose to be in reply to the reply to my original post.

To Annoyed Customer,I hear you even if Comcast does NOT.

I also called the 1-800 number to get the digital boxes. When I got a computer I hung up and dialed my local number to place the order. After ordering the 2 boxes (which will also leave 2 of our tv's boxless) I told the rep about my recent customer service problems and that I had been waiting for over 3 weeks for a customer service rep to return my call. He transferred me to a supervisor and I went over the story again from beginning to end. She apologized and gave me her direct number. I told her the tech has told me that Comcast did not make their customer service representatives aware of what service the customer was paying for which, to me, boggles the mind. :upset She admitted that that was a problem and told me that the service rep I had spoken with who was going to have a supervisor call me back was outsourced and she would make sure they knew about the situation. Outsourced? Perhaps that is the problem. She also gave me her direct number should any other problems arise.

I hope your year contracts time speeds by and you can change service providers if that is what you choose.

I am going to stay put for the time being in the hopes that any further issues can be addressed with the local number. I plan to avoid the 1-800 and the Comcast on line representatives of Comcast Customer Dis-service like the plague. I really have my fingers crossed that Comcast doesn't further disappoint me.

What do you think the odds are? :grin

What do you think the odds are? :grin

:( You aren't kidding! Their customer service SUCKS!!!!!! :(

This is an ACTUAL TRANSCRIPT OF an interaction between a COMCAST "analyst" and myself, an ANNOYED CUSTOMER. Look at how helpful they are--NOT!!!!!!!! The *** even ADVISES me that I can buy a cable box THAT WON'T WORK!!!!

user Annoyed Customer has entered room

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:50:54 EDT 2009)>DTA Order Entry

analyst Roy.39113 has entered room

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 15:51:11 EDT 2009)>Hello Annoyed Customer, Thank you for contacting Comcast Live Chat Support. My name is Roy.39113. Please give me one moment to review your information.

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 15:51:16 EDT 2009)>hi! How are you doing today?

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:51:29 EDT 2009)>I am doing poorly.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:51:39 EDT 2009)>I just got a letter from COMCAST/

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 15:51:45 EDT 2009)>How can I assist you today?

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:52:00 EDT 2009)>They are telling me that I have to get DIGITAL ADAPTER BOXES if I want to keep watching TV

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:52:07 EDT 2009)>I have MANY TVs in my house.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:52:14 EDT 2009)>You only provide TWO for free.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:52:20 EDT 2009)>I will need more than two

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:52:36 EDT 2009)>I am being told I have to PAY FOR SOMETHING I WAS GETTING FOR NO ADDITIONAL COST.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:52:43 EDT 2009)>Consequently, I am ANNOYED.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:52:50 EDT 2009)>No, more than annoyed--FURIOUS.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:53:13 EDT 2009)>I have five additional televisions BESIDES the one with the digital box on it.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:53:18 EDT 2009)>We don't USE THEM ALL THE TIME.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:53:24 EDT 2009)>We use them when family visits.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:53:36 EDT 2009)>Now my visiting family will not be able to watch TV in their rooms.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:53:52 EDT 2009)>You did not TELL ME ABOUT THIS WHEN YOU LOCKED ME INTO A ONE YEAR AGREEMENT.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:54:05 EDT 2009)>It is causing VERY NEGATIVE FEELINGS ON MY PART.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:54:16 EDT 2009)>I will not be continuing with COMCAST once my year is up.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:54:45 EDT 2009)>In fact, I will be sounding the alarm to everyone about what you've pulled with this sneaky "You Need A Box For Every TV" bait-n-switch.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:55:01 EDT 2009)>DO YOU OFFER THESE BOXES FOR SALE?

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:55:17 EDT 2009)>I would rather buy them outright than pay you dribs and drabs every frigging month.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:55:38 EDT 2009)>I never thought I'd be stuck with a ten buck surcharge on my bill--sneaked in there with NO WARNING.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:55:46 EDT 2009)>Shame on COMCAST.

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 15:55:50 EDT 2009)>I am sure this has been an inconvenience; let's look into your account

to see how we can fix this today.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:56:04 EDT 2009)>No, you can't "fix" it.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:56:11 EDT 2009)>Is this a robot, or a real person?

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 15:56:31 EDT 2009)>The only option we provide for our boxes is leasing them.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:56:45 EDT 2009)>There is no "fixing"--COMCAST has decided that they are going digital, and they will only provide TWO DIGITAL ADAPTERS along with the *** box.

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 15:56:46 EDT 2009)>Shall I process the free boxes for you?

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:57:13 EDT 2009)>There is no place or way to PURCHASE THE BOXES?

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:59:07 EDT 2009)>Can you tell me why COMCAST did not tell customers about this before now? They obviously KNEW. I found out that they converted in other regions some time ago.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:59:20 EDT 2009)>I guess waiting for you to answer each question is a failed effort?

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 15:59:25 EDT 2009)>Yes, that is correct. You may option buy other adapters at Radio Shack or Best buy. But will will not be compatible with our signal.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:59:50 EDT 2009)>Well, there would be no point in buying boxes that do not work.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:00:04 EDT 2009)>Do you offer wireless communication--LIKE FIOS does?

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:00:18 EDT 2009)>FIOS has a wireless option for their TV service.

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 16:01:24 EDT 2009)>We currently do not have that option available.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:02:52 EDT 2009)>I realize you are either just an employee or a robot, and you do not control the management of the company, but I am one seriously pissed off customer. I originally got COMCAST because I could get basic service through the cable wire WITHOUT ALL THOSE DUST CATCHING BOXES THAT CLUTTER UP THE SET TOP AND LOOK HIDEOUS. Now I am being told that I have to stick ANOTHER frigging box on my TVs, and I will have to pay two dollars for each TV in my LARGE HOUSE for TVs that are probably used two or three months out of the year....at VARYING TIMES, so getting boxes, and then turning them in, is NOT AN OPTION.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:03:10 EDT 2009)>You are basically SCREWING ME OUT OF TEN BUCKS A MONTH in addition to what I am already paying.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:03:15 EDT 2009)>I am FURIOUS.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:03:32 EDT 2009)>I will cancel my COMCAST SERVICE WHEN MY CONTRACT IS UP.

analyst Roy.39113 has been temporarily disconnected. Please wait while the analyst attempts to reconnect.

analyst Roy.39113 has entered room

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:03:59 EDT 2009)>I will advise ALL of my friends and relatives to not use your service.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:04:14 EDT 2009)>Hanging up on me doesn't make the situation any more palatable.

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 16:04:33 EDT 2009)>Is there anything else that I can assist you with?

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:04:44 EDT 2009)>I would like you to pass this information and this extreme customer dissatisfaction on to your bosses.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:05:21 EDT 2009)>I would like you to tell them that I am an unhappy customer and I will be both cancelling my service as soon as my contract runs out, and I intend to "bad mouth" your service to everyone I meet, loudly.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:05:28 EDT 2009)>I really think you people pulled a fast one.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:05:39 EDT 2009)>You'll be the death of TV as we know it.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:06:17 EDT 2009)>Hellooooooooooo?

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:06:27 EDT 2009)>You guys don't really care, do you?

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:06:46 EDT 2009)>Once the customer is "on the hook," you're going to get your money, so you just don't care.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:07:16 EDT 2009)>I always thought those FIOS commercials were unfair...now I'm thinking "Eh, not so much!"

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:08:55 EDT 2009)>I was going to get COMCAST INTERNET. Now I'm going to just stay with DSL--I just don't want to be screwed by y'all with that, too.

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 16:10:41 EDT 2009)>I do apologize, as much as I want to process for free all of the digital device, the system will not allow me.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:11:05 EDT 2009)>Ah, yes...the "system."

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:11:23 EDT 2009)>Will you tell your bosses that they are going to lose customers as a consequence of this *** action?

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:11:32 EDT 2009)>Will you tell them that I am enraged?

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:11:56 EDT 2009)>Will you advise them that they lost an INTERNET customer as a consequence of this dumb move?

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:12:26 EDT 2009)>Will you tell them that I'll be moving over to FIOS as soon as my contractual obligation to COMCAST can be terminated?

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 16:12:41 EDT 2009)>I will make a note on that.

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 16:12:42 EDT 2009)>Is there anything else that I can assist you with?

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:13:32 EDT 2009)>No, COMCAST can not assist me with anything, apparently. All they can do is charge me ten dollars for equipment I never needed before, but now will have to have in order to provide television in my bedrooms.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:13:40 EDT 2009)>I can't wait to switch providers.

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 16:13:59 EDT 2009)>Thank you for contacting Comcast, it has been a pleasure assisting you today. Please take a moment to participate in the survey by answering the pop-up questions when you click the "end session" button after this chat. We will greatly appreciate your feedback to help us improve our services.

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 16:14:03 EDT 2009)>You can visit us onlone at www.comcast.com/digitalnow. The www.comcast.com website also provides you information on where you can settle your payments, request for connectivity, get to know the latest pay-per-view events, view your channel line-ups and more!

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 16:14:04 EDT 2009)>lose

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:14:11 EDT 2009)>I am very disappointed in your service. And I have been a cable customer for many, many years.

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 16:14:07 EDT 2009)>Thank you for contacting Comcast! Comcast appreciates your business and values you as a customer. Our goal is to provide you with excellent service.

If you need additional assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800 COMCAST or through Live Chat (available 24 hours a day, seven days a week). Comcast also offers excellent FAQs and Help forums located at www.comcast.com to help you reach a resolution independently.

Good bye for now. Take care!

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 16:14:13 EDT 2009)>Analyst has closed chat and left the room

analyst Roy.39113 has left room

Remote Control Status: Disable View Only Full Control

Chat

View more comments (7)
Review

Getting the run around from COMCAST

I have been getting the run around from this horrible company since April 2008! I moved into my apartment then, and technician came to hook up new boxes. He tested all the outlets and told me there was no signal and the incoming wire must be cut, and all i needed to do was schedule another apointment to have them come fix the wire. I called to schedule and the lady on the phone told me that my apartment complex would have to schedule the wiring because they owned the building. I went to my manager and he told me that what they have done with other tennants is give them a letter with permission for Comcast to do wiring. So once I had the letter I called and scheduled my apointment to get the wiring done, apointment was set for today, from 8-11am. Of course I had to *** 4 hours from work to be home to be there for the technician. My phone rings at 11:15am (15 minutes AFTER scheduled apointment) and the man on the phone tells me that technician was mis-informed, and that Comcast does not do wiring in apartments, ever. period. So why did apartment complex tell me Comcast had done wiring for other apartments? Who is yanking my chain? When I brought up the fact that I had to miss work WITHOUT PAY for the apointmet, all he could do was say he was sorry. I am so sick and tired of getting my chain yanked and my money stollen from these people. SICK OF IT!! I think the BBB should put them out of business.

Sorry for the runaround. While it is true a tech has to have approval from the apartment complex I dont understand why the tech,csr etc.

claimed we do not run cable. That is a mystery. I run cable all the time however it is at cost and it is a requirement of technicians if the customer agrees to the charges. You can always look up telephone/voice/data comm contractors in the telephone yellow pages and hire a company to run the cable for you.

Simpy tell them you need a couple RG6 drops for CATV in your apartment. Another thought is to ask your apartment to do it since it is there building they may take some responsibility for it. Oh, call the customer service center and calmly ask for a supervisor, explain the situation once more and nicely ask for a little monitary credit or discount for your loss.

I do everything for my customers and wish you were in my area in Indy, I would leave home now to get you in service. Sorry for the lack of service in your area!!!

Business Class My *** | Comcast review from Atlanta, Georgia

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. I see that i have a support group here who may share my concerns and maybe we should all file a class act lawsuit in which i am willing to fund if necessary. I called Comcast Last year to get hooked up and they said it would be $600.00 to run 300ft of cable. I then proceeded to show them another route and they said " OH YEAH" like idiots. After getting it hooked up for nothing they left an exposed terminal on the side of a pole for the world to see and hook up to. Indeed one of my neighbors hooked right up to it stealing my business class. I called and made a complaint and they finally came out and cut the line 45days or so later. They left an exposed line laying there on the ground. The neighbor then reconnected what seemed to be an exact match from comcast leading me to suspect he had a friend who worked for them. I just cut it last night and i'm removing it from the terminal tommorow and going to put the terminal on a pole with 50,000volts running to it and a camera lol. Ladies and gentlemen that is just the beginning. They still have yet to bury my lines as they run from my shop to my office. 4 months ago my IP gateway crashed and i called them. They sent a Guy out who said hey i'm sorry i'm not a tech i'm a Maintenance man. I had to show him the issues and diagnose the issues myself and request that he go back to the office and get a new Modem. He did so and my problem was solved and THEY GAVE ME THE WRONG GATEWAY IN THE FIRST PLACE. Online support team said they did not support the Gateway and i said " Well your tech brought it to me so explain that" . They apologized and did nothing to my bill to make up for the incompetence of their techs. In conclucsion ( PLEASE READ ) 3 Days ago my New IPGateway made by Netgear started crashing for no reason. My PS3 said contact the manufacturer so i did and they said they could not support the product because they had a contract with comcast stating not to. I couldn't believe it. So i then called comcast and even they said they also could not support the product and would send a replacement in 4-5 days. DOES THIS MAKE SENSE? I proceeded to tell them how i seem to know more about their products and services than the actuall people they have working for them in person and by phone. I went straight out and bought a new Modem for myself and when i got back i sat on hold for 1 hour and finally got someone on the line. After a very long hour of conversation and 3 transfers i was notified that " I'm sorry Sir, We do not support any modems from the local sores in your market area". OH YES!!! I was outraged. How can a Modem at Wal-Mart or any other store say right there on the Package. "Easy Installation-one phone call to your Internet Service Provider completes the setup". NO IT DOES NOT! Because Comcast does not support Modems that you yourself can purchase. Only what they can give you. THEN WHY WASN'T I NOTIFIED OF THIS? And how can a company false advertise this on their label in stores without knowing they would get a Lawsuit. I asked for a phone number to speak to a high end representative of the company and she informed me that there was no such number available and that i could email them at CONSUMER_COMPLAINTS@CABLE.COMCAST.COM Ladies and Gentlemen this is a major monopoly indeed and we should file suit. Thank You for your time and Oh yes if i could get any other type of highspeed for my business then trust me i would have already. So basically they have this area on Lockdown and it's illegal.

I have a number to a very wonderful Lady who can handle your very issue STONE MOUNTAIN resident. She will not only fix your problem but you will get a credit for any unlawful or unauthorized charges.

After a week of finding only the wrong people I finally met her and she is just amazing.

Email me at natehpi@yahoo.com. Thanks

Comcast has been very nasty with my account of over charging and leaving an old account open without me knowing it. bad bad people i spend half my time on the phone with them and still nothing on where there getting these high charges.i want my account investigated can some one give me any information on how are where to i can get help i need? my email msga369@aol.com thanks :cry

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for writing an email asking you to work off the clock w/o pay LOL ROFL LMAO Edwards & Comcast = major FAIL AWESOMESAUCE YOU=WIN

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.

Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste

Is there a way to get these *** to answer the phone?!?!?!

If I ran my business with such disregard for my customers I would be OUT OF BUSINESS!!

Government supported monopolies like comcast should be outlawed.

Yet they wonder why the "occupy" movement is so angry.

***

We are a repo and impound company. Our 5 landlines all have a recording that says the number is disconnected!!

We were alerted to this issue Monday the 4th and immediately began making calls the 'tech support'. basically no one knows how to fix our phones. Tech support to them is really customer relations because they are good at kissing your *** while they sound informative. But bottom line is they dont know how to fix ***!!

We are still with phones and "Tier 2 Tech Support" had been "Expedited".

MY ***!! They dont know what to do and hope you never call back!!

Hey you can get help. Just ask for a 3 year contract at 59.99 per month it's what I pay now and it's great.

If you can't get help then I'll find out who you call.

But after all my problems I've had no more problems since then. It's been great service since.

We've subscribed to Comcast for over 5years at my home, we run a business and a website out of our home, in short Comcast shut down our internet without a phone call informing us as to why. Then we called them and they said we could not run a business from Comcast, we had to purchase from Comcast Business Class for our internet connection.

Long story short, they now charge us more for phone and tv because it is no longer in a bundle with the internet. Also, said internet costs more because it's business class, no matter who I talk to on the phone, they cannot tell me why it's more or the difference between regular comcast and business class comcast...this is a scam! It now costs approx.

$50 more per month, even though the bill remittance form has the same return address for payment, and we get exactly the same services...WTH!!! I am so pissed off by this but we cannot afford to NOT have an internet connection..so frustrating and no end in sight!

View more comments (7)