New HampshireUnited States
Coverage Area

I attempted to cancel Comcast due to the $20 increase that came out of no where. They talked me into staying with them but in order to take advantage of the new package they needed to come out to the house and upgrade my equipment to the new X1.

I took the afternoon off from work to meet them for my 2pm - 4pm window. They never called and never showed. I called CS and was told that they never assigned my instal to a tech? They would call a supervisor and call me back in 5 min.

30 min later I called back, this time I was told the tech was hung up at the address before me and they would find out how long he will be and call me back in 10 min. Another 30min passed and I called again but was hung up on while on hold. I called again. This time I got a third story, the tech was "on site" (suppose to be my house) at 3pm but no one was there.

I had been there since 1:30 and no one ever showed. At this point I have no idea what is going on. I have not received a call back from anyone of the 5 times it was promised so I called to cancel service.

The rep wanted to get me an update before we cancelled service and once again I was told he would call a manager and would call me back in less than 5 min. Its now 4 hours later....

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Bundle.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Tucson, Arizona, United States #893981

I am working on 5 hours on the phone in resolving an issue with Comcast. Can anyone tell me why this company is still in business?