Comcast bombed me with advertising about their triple play for $79.99 a month for 12 months, and eventually I agreed started Dec. 12, 2012. It was a complete fraud. They sent me maybe 10 e-mails that my rate is $99.99. After at least 10 phone calls agent-supervisor Sharon (ID NWK34I) sent me a letter dated Dec. 19, 2012, with a detailed description of my charges. It was satisfactory, the first bill was in accordance with her letter, and I thought that the problem was settled. I was naive!

On Jan. 8 2013, I received an unsigned letter that they erred in billing me, and starting the next month my bill go up from $106 to $115.95! I have never accepted even the $106 charge!

I called to the Comcast headquarters in Philadelphia, a person named Chuck returned me a call and tried to convince me that because they give me a $25 credit, my $116-25=$91 still be good, and I need to be happy even though I signed for $79.99.

I am of 75 years old, and I may get heart attack from all this dealings. Just do not trust them and do not sign up with Comcast.

Comments

You would probably do better signing up with DIRECTV.They have cheaper package's than COMCAST.Even with the $91.00 package your monthly bill will be over $100.00 with taxes.So you will not save.