Comcast refuses to give me my $250.00 prepaid Visa Card for signing up for their bundled services. I disputed their first bill March 2013) to me and they fixed it.

Once the bill was corrected I paid it in full and have done so ever since.

Comcast says I am listed as being delinguent for March because I would not pay until they corrected their billing mistake. They did correct the mistake and apologized for any inconvenience.

They did not tell me that my action would result in me being classified as delinguent or that I would forefeit my $250.00 prepaid Visa card. What can I do?

Comments

Lehigh Acres, Florida, United States #682822

Its been almost a yr and still Comcast has not honored our so called $250.00 Visa card we were supposed to get for signing up with a bundle. No one seems to know what I am talking about now.

No one will even discuss it, they have no record of us ever calling in 20 plus times regarding this either.

They are a scam company and will use any ploy to get you to sign up and Not Honor anything, that is a GUARANTEE!

to smokey Boston, Massachusetts, United States #703122

I live in New Hampshire and was able to illicit the help of the attorney genrals department. The A-G sent a letter to Comcast (copied me) asking what Comcast was going to do to resolve my issue.

A few days later I received a call from Comcast offering to credit my account for $250.00. Thank goodness for the Attorney Generals office; their office address was on the back of my Comcast bill so I thought I would see what they could do.

So, the A-G office in whatever state you are in might be in aposition to got to bat for you. I hope they do.