State: Florida City: Miami Clear all filters (51 of 3925 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
When I moved to my new home I made the HUGE mistake by switching from U-verse to Xfinity. Now I pay $50 more per month and don't get the same basic channels I used to get like SCI and NFL. If you want those you have to pay more and pay more. I went from $110 a month...
1.3

Comcast in Miami, Florida - Lost my business after 6 years

They would not fix a problem with their distribution line. Had crappy service they failed to fix for more than 6 months. They never stopped charging me $270 per month. They never credited the weeks of lost cable/internet/telephone. Spent days on the phone. Hours for each call. Their end game was too exhaust you into submission. Techs promised solutions and provided personal numbers. They never answered a call or returned VMs. In the end I was forced to go to ATT and Direct TV. Not thrilled with the service, but it works ALL THE TIME. This is why Donald Trump is going to be the next President.

Comcast - Internet Service Review from Miami, Florida

So I called Comcast about my latest bill for a new package. We were only supposed to go up by $5.00. But went up by $14.00. When I spoke the the rep, I was ready to. An el service and told them about there offer I saw on line. $49.99 for Internet with blast up to 75mbps, which they looked at confirmed my info. Email etc. and offered to then sign me up for that package and cancel the pre-existing. They then proceeded to state all info would be updated on my account and I would receive the email confirmation. They asked if I had any further questions which I then asked about the equipment return. They stated I could return to a service center, ups store, or return via mail/ups. I then proceeded to the service center, where everything went down hill. Service center rep was some young punk who gave me attitude, which lead to me requesting a supervisor, who then had to state he wasn't a supervisor just to help his ego, but that he was the manager. Well he really didn't manage was he did not resolve the situation. They stated I could not return the equipment if my account had not been updated and video removed, this then lead to another call to Comcast, which then really fired things up. They stated my account had not been updated. Which then I requested to speak to someone else higher up, all were busy, imagine that. Info was taken for a call back which more than 3 hrs later still has not occurred. In the end this will lead to canceled service and moving on to a company that can provide excellent CUSTOMER SERVICE, along with reliable service. The companies that when in the end are those that can take care of their customers and treat them with respect not take them for a ride.

Other Product Review

Do not use this company!!! They are the worst.
Show

Bad service over priced comcast

they been doing what ever they want with no regulations they put price increase when ever they want with bad service last week they had bad reception 33stsw 87ave did they take any money of no they do whatever they want decreasing less channels every month you call them and hard to get they say the handle it and nothing is done that why there the owner. of town how much is people communication doing
1.8
  • Hidden charges and fees

Comcast in Miami, Florida - Internet robbery

I am thoroughly upset with Comcast. I switched over to them from directv and have been a loyal customer for years despite the ridiculous price hikes. Recently, I received a text message saying that I went over my 300GB limit (within 20 days!!!). I have never been notified that my plan would change and that I would only be able to use this amount of. Come to find out last November they have decided to cut unlimited plans unless you want to pay an additional $30 a month!!!!! this is ridiculous and they should be ashamed of themselves. If you choose not to pay for the unlimited they charge $10 for each additional 50GB......

Comcast - Internet Service Review from Miami, Florida

This one of the worse monopoly companies in south florida. I am unable to switch to another provider and Comcast knows that, which is why they slow down the internet at night every night. When I called to complain they "reset" and yes it definitely speeds up, but the next day it slows down again. I called again and they said that was unacceptable and would send a technician. The technician said everything seemed fine, the speed is fine the connection from the outside is fine, everything is fine but told me that he would write on the paperwork that he changed a connection on the exterior to ensure that i wouldn't be charge for them to come out and there wasn't an issue. I told him to do whatever he wanted because I was not going to pay anything, zero. Biggest scam, if only they wouldn't steal from me and deliver what I am paying for.

Comcast sells faulty service

Incompetent leadership at Comcast! - Farmed out customer service! It continually appears Comcast takes your money under false pretenses. I have been battling with Comcast to fix the cable line coming into the house since we signed up with Comcast. I have always had intermittent packet loss on the incoming line. My speed frequently drops to "0", yes I said "0". This "confuses" the modem and the only temporary cure is to RELIGIOUSLY call Comcast and ask them to reset the modem and "re-provision" the line back up to full speed. They did send a technician who checked inside and outside the and confirmed the same - i.e. my modem and internal lines are performing without issue and the line from the telephone pole continually incurs packet loss. The technician said he would request a higher level inspection/repair of the local node. I believe he did, but it seems they never found, fixed, or probably attempted to fix the problem. At least, that's how it appears as they never contacted me again regarding the issue as I was instructed they would. The problem is worse now and all they will do is offer to have another technician come to inspect my modem. Another day off work...I DON'T THINK SO. HORRIBLE service yet very patient lower level customer service. I really feel sorry for the foreigners running customer service that are paid to listen to frustrated and angry American customers.
2.0
  • Deceptive practices
#719606

Comcast in Miami, Florida - WORST SERVICE EVER

I've been a loyal customer of Comcast for over 5 years. I've been having problems non-stop since I moved on February 2015. I don't understand what has happened to the company but I don't even know how they can stay in business with the horrible service they offer. I've called several times for weeks, they leave me on hold until they hang up on me. This happens every time I call, when I finally get through to someone I'm told I'm being helped to then find out they lied to me. Back in May I added an alarm system to my plan, which I was never told had a contract (BECAUSE THE SALES PEOPLE DO NOT EXPLAIN THIS, THEY MAKE THEIR SALES BY LYING TO CUSTOMERS), I was not home at the time of installation they had my mom sign a contract for which she did not know what she was signing, and now I'm the one stuck with the contract. In any case, I'm stuck with that for two years, but two top it off, I went to their Kendall facility few months ago when I found out about the alarm contract and they said I only had a contract on my alarm. Now recently on 08/27/2015 I called to cancel my cable service and just leave my alarm and internet, and as per the rep who helped me over the phone, they were canceling it for me and everything was taken care of. On Saturday 09/19/2015 I went to the Kendall facility again to return the equipment and they said the service was never canceled, and they cannot cancel it because I have a contract for my entire plan. I explained I read the contract my mom signed and it is only for the alarm, now they're saying I have a verbal contract. This is not true, is like if they're making up this stuff to keep customers from canceling service. I WANT A RECORDED CONVERSATION TO PROOF THIS CONTRACT. I have never agreed to this and I want all services canceled. Then you ask for a supervisor there's never a supervisor available, at their facility all they say is they can't help us, we must call their toll free number, but when you can no one answers or they hang up at you. How can a company like this still be in business?
I liked
  • Old comcast
  • Had to disconnect
  • Price and poor customer service
  • Lack of service

Comcast Cancellation Policy Review

I was tricked by comcast to do a 2 year contract. , which in fact they advertise just the opposite. They wont allow me to change my plan and down grade. I think that im leaning toward filing a suit again SD t them.
5.0