State: Florida Product: Comcast Internet Service Clear all filters (88 of 765 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Comcast in Miami, Florida - Incompentent customer service

Comcast customer service changed my email address without my permission. I have placed two work orders and still do not have the problem fix. They expect me to sit by the phone for 72 hours waiting for them to call me with a solution and the phone call never happens. No one ever returns my call and you can not talk to anyone that can solve the problem. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They are so big that they have forgotten who made them big and pays their salary. Me the customer. I'm looking for a different options for internet service. there has to be someone out there that believes in customer service.

Comcast Customer Service is one of the worst I have ever dealt with and the Company is trying to take as much money from their customers as they can.

DO NOR SIGN UP WITH THESE CROOKS!!!!!!

Comcast Internet Service

Comcast in Miami, Florida - They promised a $20 credit for a missed app. and did not give it

I didn't have phone service for 2 weeks and the cable or internet were real bad. I called to schedule a tech to come out, tehy never came i called they told me they would give me a $20 credit and then did not. Such liers...first they don't give good service and then tey don't even give the credits they promised What a shame that they charge for such expensive ervice and then thy don't even deliiver what they promise. I hope I can find a better company soonmn and take my business elsewhere, they don't care.
#201896

I am currently waiting for Comcast to show up for the third time. The first time, they showed up with the wrong equipment.

They did not even bother to show up or call the second time. They are currently a half hour late on their third visit and for all this, I have been told I will receive three twenty dollar credits. We will see if I get it. The messed up thing is, all I want to do is upgrade my service!!.

Get it? I want to spend more money, and they wont let me!.

They are liars. If they just said, we cant get to you for a month, I would have gladly waited a month.

But to have me sit around on three different occasions is ridiculous.

They are either ***, incompetent, or just indifferent. I truly believe the dumbest people in the world go to work for Comcast.

After I put in a request to cancel my phone and give me a double play due to my bill getting higher' a rep said they would give me the triple for $109 for the next 12 months and would credit my current bill $50. Fast foward to today' I paid my "new" ballance but the system says that I owe $50.

I called back and they said a credit was never placed on the account.

THEY LIED TO ME. Now my budjet is F'd up.

i believe there is something wrong with comcast. i suspect (ONLY MY OPINION), Comcast is about to go Adelphia's way, a competitor that went defunct because of management irregularities.

today i wrote a letter to government officials and I will ask the justice department to halt their merger with NBC. I found the company has problems at every level including customer relations, pricing, equipment, management and installations. please write to me at can1z-at-aim.com.

I want to hear your story. Thank you

March 13, 2010 is National "PULL THE PLUG ON CAMCAST" Day!

They know they are powerful and untouchable. But consumers have power in a very simple way. My daughter who is 7 said "mommy just pull out the plug and make them go away forever" Talk about out of the mouths of babes.

HISTORY

I have been trying to get COMCAST to reimburse me for their *** contractor who tried to bury cable in my ornamental flower garden which carried low voltage wiring to an outdoor deck. He blew out my electrical outlet that the wire was plugged into and when I told him to leave it alone, he reconnected it, causing a surge which blew out a HD tv, refrigerator, wireless router and worst of all my entire basement electrical system.

View more comments (3)
Loss

Comcast Technical Service Sucks!

We came home on a Monday to find ALL three products down...the phone, the cable & Internet! We called and were told that there was trouble in the area. Tuesday...still NOTHING, were told they would send someone out on Wednesday...BUT no one came. Called back and was on cell phone almost an hour wating for resolve...still NOTHING. Called again today (Thursday) and was told we had an appointment from 11-2 and was NOT called to tell us of this! If they do not resove this today, we will QUIT Comcast and we have two accounts! Darlene A. Martinez/Pissed Customer of 9 years.

Why do everyone want to place blame in each and every situation?

Ms. Martinez wanted what she pays for. Someone dropped the ball, passed the buck or however you want to put it. Either way it goes she received the runaround.

And as far as you go, Tech, I understand wanting to defend the company you work for, but put yourself in her shoes. Oh yeah. You probably have been in her shoes. Having to wait until someone tell the truth about a situation.

The only thing an customer really wants in a difficult situation is to be told the truth.

Then in the end it wasn't the fault of Comcast. Also, jobs are routed to techs days in advance.

You were gotten to as quickly as possible. Until a tech comes out a csr can only speculate at best, and at times are not given the reason why even in an outage situation. No one lied to you on purpose, nor hid anything.

The tech found the prolem and fixed it, and again, the problem was not fully known to anyone until they -the tech- came out. Instead of complaining about having nothing, you should have looked at what you did have.

It was not a car hitting a pole, a natuural disaster or any such thing! When the Tech FINALLY came out, he said the line had been deliberately cut, probably from someone on the inside.

It took four (4) days and a different reason each day before we were told the REAL truth! Patience is a virture, so is TRUTHFULNESS!!!

Happy Holidays. Dam

It is called an outage and at times it may take a few days to get things back up and running. Especially if there has been a large disaster, or if a pole has been taken down by a tree falling or automobile accident. Wake up and have some patience.

View more comments (3)

Comcast in Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Comast refuses to refund money

I had cable and internet with Comcast. The introdutory fees were ok, but soon after a while the fees climbed. On November 2008 I terminated the Internet (fees were outragous). I turned in the equipment at the local office. Last August i got disgusted with their service fees and terminated the able service. A year later, they are saying I didn't return the modem for the internet terminated a year ago. They refuse to return my money. I hope to never do business with omcast again. In no way before last month a year later did the company say anything about the modem. Who would think about keeping a reciept for a year?
Comcast Internet Service
We have been customers with Comcast for several years. We have only stayed with them despite poor quality and rising cost with decreasing product out of the inconvience of changing our 3 services (TV, Phone & Internet) with them. That has changed now! We are done with...

I am now done with ComCast. The install charge was never mentioned and it was very high cost.

I thought I had done a good comparison shopping but I was wrong.

Customer Service should review all the costs with a new customer -- they shoudl not expect a new customer to ask them... I think the Reps are afraid they will lose the new customer if they mention the set up charges.

They lost my business for good.

View more comments
Comcast Internet Service

Comcast loads up on fees

I am a longstanding, on-time paying customer with Comcast. I asked about downgrading service to get their advertised $24.95 economy internet. The CS Rep. informed me it is 1/6th the speed of their high speed internet, there is a $3.00 per month modem fee and a one-time installation charge of $27.95. I mentioned that I currently have HS internet, cable and phone service with them and asked what the $27.95 installation fee is for. I was told that they have to flip a switch, they don't come out to the house. I mentioned that there are other companies offering lower monthly "new customer" rates so if I have to pay an installation fee why would I stay with them? I was told the installation fee couldn't be waived. It looks to me like Comcast doesn't care to much about keeping their customers.

Comcast is horrible with their high rates. When Verizon comes to Philadelphia, I say every Comcast customer changes to Verizon. They built this new building and show this *** movie every 7 minutes and you our money pays for it all.

Comcast Internet Service
How can Comcast exhibit such astounding incompetence and abysmal customer service and still be in business? I guess they must be paying off the right politicians to retain their monopoly on cable service. I subscribed to Comcast cable and internet service in South...
Comcast Internet Service

Comcast customer service is world class terrible.

We have had Comcast for 4 years and consistently the internet service is terrible, going out during the day. I work from home. Its critical I have an internet connection. When I call they treat me like I am an ***. Its always my equipment and never their problem. We have not had service for a week and after dozems of call to the Office of the President in Philidelphia from our entire neighborhood, yesterday there were finally trucks out looking for issues. The OOP told us it takes 3 calls from one neighborhood to get action. Otherwise they listen and hang up. Two times this week we called and then hung up and called back and got a totally different story. One time the agent hung up on us.
Review
#120863 Review #120863 is a subjective opinion of poster.