BACK IN MAY I SET UP AN ACH PAYMENT TO COME OUT OF MY BANK, FOR 6/4/2014, WELL THE IDIOTS AT COMCAST RAN MY PAYMENT A DAY EARLY CAUSING MY BACK TO OVERDRAFT $30.00 AND CAUSING ME TO GET A RETURN CHECK FEE AT COMCAST. TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY THEY RAN THE PAYMENT 3 MORE TIMES CAUSING MY OVERDRAFT BALANCE TO GO UP $90 MORE DOLLARS..

SO THINKING I COULD GET SOME HELP AT COMCAST CORPORATE I CALLED AND SPOKE WITH ANGELA WHO IS THE LEADER OF THE IDIOTS. SHE TOLD ME THAT I NEVER SET UP A PAYMENT AND MY BANK IS THE ONE WHO RAN THE PAYMENT EARLY, AND MY BANK IS THE ONE WHO KEPT PROCESSING THE PAYMENT. I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU RECEIVED YOUR EDUCATION YOU DUMB *** BROAD, BUT THAT WAS THE CRAZIEST *** I EVER HEARD. THE REALITY IS THEY DID NOT WANT TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR MISTAKE.

I SPOKE WITH PEOPLE WHO TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT WAS COMCAST MISTAKE, BUT WHEN I SPOKE WITH ANGELA'S DUMB ***, SHE MYSTERIOUSLY COULD NOT FIND ANY NOTES, WHEN I RECORDED ALL MY CONVERSATIONS WITH THOSE COMCAST DUMMIES. I'AM IN THE PROCESS OF TAKING THIS A STEP FURTHER TO GET JUSTICE FOR THEIR MISTAKE. I HATE COMCAST AND WOULD NEVER NEVER NEVER WISH THEM ON MY WORST ENEMY. THEY OVERCHARGE, SNEAK IN ADDITIONAL CHARGES ON YOUR BILL AND DON'T HELP AT ALL.

EITHER YOUR TALKING TO AN *** OR SOMEONE WHO YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND.

I WISH THEY WOULD JUST GO OUT OF BUSINESS AND LET THE PROFESSIONALS TAKE OVER. OR LEAST GET RID OF ANGELA AND HER BAND OF DUMB *** IDIOTS.

Comments

You do realize that Comcast has an automated system-meaning that if you have a payment arrangement for a certain day, it always takes it out on that day, to the second that you requested. Most likely you organized for your bank to push the payment and are too much of a "dummy" to realize it.