1.6

it is obvious from my own experience and from those that have posted reviews here that Comcast customer service is abysmal. Please, please FCC stop Comcast from being a cable monopoly in any area of this country.

There are too many areas where Comcast is the only cable choice. Please let us have the option of a company that has a well trained technicians and a customer service team who speak clearly and has on their listening ears when at work. A customer service team with integrity and follow through, one that is solution oriented.

I would like to see a cable company available that when I'm done talking with them I feel good instead of frustrated and angry. I would like to see A cable TV company more open and transparent than Comcast has been when I ask who can I contact in authority that will be able to give me an answer to this to the issue.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Service.

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #899320

Dude if you want the FCC to listen you need to contact the FCC and make a complaint. They don't waste their time on these forums since they have so many complaints to deal with that they get the right way. Go to fcc.gov or to the ic3.gov to make your complaint and if enough people do so then maybe they'll listen.