1.3

I signed up for services because the area we live in does not support Uverse (we were happy customers for years). Saw this ad for 12 month service for $44.99 basic cable and net w/HBO.

Also if we sign up for autopay and paperless invoice we would receive $5 discount per month. Well, I'm going on my second invoice and no discount. Spoke with agent and said they do not offer that discount.

I told them I had the proof and would scan it to them, they didn't want to hear it. Well, since we are stuck with this service for 12 months (due to the ridiculous penalty fee) at the end...C'Ya!!

Review about: Comcast Internet Plus Bundle.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Incompatance of the agent.

Comments

Comcast is horrible!! I am a single retired woman and my xfinity package just went up to $180.

I called and cancelled it all. Then had 2nd thoughts and called to just get internet only. Was offered a total package for $94.99 with home phone and all taxes and fees included. I accepted!

Now they can't find any documentation and I've talked to many people there in last few days to get them to listen to that conversation that they recorded and agree that it was a verbal contract. Each person takes so much time.

Asking my name., Address, what services i like...bullshit stuff and I've spent hours on the phone with them. Now they say it will take maybe 5 days to review that call and get back to me.