2.7

So I was trying to get service through Comcast because I just had an incident involving breach of contract with centurylink recently because I was under a disability contract with them for 4 years. They ended up discontinuing the program and centurylink was charging me 45-50 buck's a month.

So therefore I decided to stop paying for their services and i decided to try and sign up with Comcast but Comcast refuses to acknowledge the fact that I have been living under a limited income and receive disability every month and I also get medicare through the state of Washington now. They asked if I receive section 8, I am a veteran which I tried joining the military but I failed because of my disability. and I have kids receive school lunches.

I think that Comcasts ideas are insane when it comes to getting internet because I think that as ridiculous as that is only having to be those requirements. I mean Comcast can run their mouths off saying that they are the best companies in the world but a dull and dumb disability program!!

Comments

It's not that they refuse to acknowledge your issues, they just don't want to do business with you on the terms you want. It's not personal, it's business..