Modesto, California

I've had Comcast/Xfinity for 3 years. I called in to lower my internet speed so I could have a lower bill.

Well, one would think that to be a simple process. No F___ing way! The first *** I spoke with ran a credit check on me as a new customer which showed up on my credit report, of course. I had no clue that was happening.

He didn't say a word about it and didn't inform me he was sending me equipment, either. Why??? This was 7 days ago. I called to have the credit check removed.

I have been round and round with these idiots for hours each day because each day they make more mistakes. They don't understand a word I'm saying to them, surely. I estimate a full wasted 24 hours total of dealing with these people. They lie about everything.

I was told I had 25mbps now I find I have 6. Whatever...As soon as they get the credit check removed which I was told could take 90 days, I am leaving the horrible company forever. Bring the jobs back to America where they belong. Oh, I need a job, by the way.

I also was called by a supposed manager from supposedly Texas this morning while I was in the shower. It was a bogus telephone number he called on. I tried to call back and of course, it didn't work. I called comcast AGAIN, furious this time for all the lies and bs I have gone through.

Plus, the message left by the manager explained to me that AS A NEW CUSTOMER, they had a right to check my credit. WTF? I am livid. There is no excuse for this!

I can't pay these people to do everything wrong. Soon to be XCustomer!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

• no comprehension

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #824747

I understand what your saying you need help with this.Wanna move on to better services and for better value for money contact 877-709-3832 Reach Jordan Katzen.I was with these guys too Had the same issue.And on that day got a call from this guy informing me about at&t all the insight promotional services and stuff lol.i was so pissed i wouldve gone with anything he had to offer but he still gave me the best for my business.and he got got me the best package now i found out that i was paying way too much too these guys and getting *** services.He will help you move on to the best services and help you get the best possible package for money Im not joking this guy is Legit.He helps you get the best At&t package possible and you will be very impressed with the services.Good Luck

to Mary Mountain View, California, United States #919911

You realize this is for cable tv, right? Spam correctly.