Tallahassee, Florida

I just wanted to tell you guys that I am moving in a month and cant wait. I will finally be done with comcast.

This will be the second happiest day of my life, second only to buying my own home. I cant believe ive put up with your services for over two years, and just felt that it was time to voice my opinion. All Ive ever wanted from you guys was consistent internet, as I am a student. Not once, in the entire history of being your customer have I felt that the level of service, both internet and support, have ever once justified the costs.

If it wasnt for online classes, I would have terminated our relationship eons ago. I also feel it is my duty to get at least 5 different households, friend and family, to switch from comcast to whoever your competitor is. I then intend to follow this up with getting each of those five to do the same.

Needless to say, your ability to provide basic service has been truly exemplary in the depths of failure you have achieved.

Good day.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.