I use the Internet daily.The company I work for is in Minneapolis and I use Skype for Business for meetings.

Related: Comcast - Poor customer service

Additionally, my company uses Citrix for remote users to connect to their desktop. Any momentary drop of the Internet signal will crash my connection. This problem has become so frequent that my work is being compromised. I went to AT&T today with the hope for more reliable service.

I can test the service for 30 days. My concern is that they can only provide a 6Mb connection speed. I don't quite understand how Xfinity internet speeds of 200 Mb will compare to AT&T speed of 6 Mb. AT&T said that when I run a speedtest and see that I'm getting upwards of 200 Mb, that speed is what is available in my area and other users are bleeding off of this signal.

AT&T is a dedicated line.It's sad that in 2017 mega companies like Comcast and AT&T haven't been able to deliver adequate Internet to all their customers.

Review about: Xfinity Internet Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Comcast Internet Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $10000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments