Comcast - Dropped signal

7 of 3271 Comcast reviews

I use the Internet daily.The company I work for is in Minneapolis and I use Skype for Business for meetings.

Additionally, my company uses Citrix for remote users to connect to their desktop. Any momentary drop of the Internet signal will crash my connection. This problem has become so frequent that my work is being compromised. I went to AT&T today with the hope for more reliable service.

I can test the service for 30 days. My concern is that they can only provide a 6Mb connection speed. I don't quite understand how Xfinity internet speeds of 200 Mb will compare to AT&T speed of 6 Mb. AT&T said that when I run a speedtest and see that I'm getting upwards of 200 Mb, that speed is what is available in my area and other users are bleeding off of this signal.

AT&T is a dedicated line.It's sad that in 2017 mega companies like Comcast and AT&T haven't been able to deliver adequate Internet to all their customers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Had an experience with Comcast? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
7 of 3271 Comcast reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Comcast. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Comcast.
Filing a new complaint about
×