Coverage Area
Style and Design

To whom it many concern, My issue is with an Xfinity representative that completely embarrassed me when trying to use the facilities in a Walmart location. The Store is located on Old National location in College Park GA..

At @ between the hour 5:45 - 6:00 p.m. I was approaching the Men rest room, when a gentleman with the description of 5'9 in height, black male approx. 245lbs. tried to get my attention with a sales pitch.

When I tried to inform him that I would listen to what he have to say, I was just trying to find the rest room. He then stated to me in a very annoying tone to which everyone in the area heard his address, which made a mockery of me, this situation left me feeling embarrassed and ashamed. "yes sir I can see your Big Penis and your need to go and take care of that!" (as if he was making a PSA about my private parts.) I don't think I invite unwarranted issues from strangers informing me about adjusting my anatomy. Their were two (2) other Xfinity representatives along side working with him who found the situation hilarious to the point of laughter, alone with all the customers around in the area that heard it.

After leaving the facilities I left feeling patronized, insulted and humiliated by this treatment, I left not wanting to hear any sales pitch, upgrade or anything thing this gentleman or any Xfinity representative has to say to me. I'm a distinguish and professional male, with a highly earned respect in many communities, and holds a highly respected position at a top HBC School (Spelman College). Being that I'm aware that your company is more valuable to the community leaves more concern about it's standards and what your representatives displays as a global network that left me negatively impacted by what your company advertises. This has Specifically and Boldly displayed an Titled Vll of the Civil Rights Acts of 1964.

Which projected Harassment Sexually Orientation. As a Fortune 500 Company, I know that this behavior is a (0) Zero tolerance, which I'm taking this matter very seriously and will be proceeding with a proper thorough Investigation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Sexual Harassment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments