If you have any other option, don't use comcast.Every time I move, I have to suffer through several missed appointments before a technician shows up to install my internet and cable.

When you speak with the customer service reps about this, they blame the customer and tell contradicting stories. I was told the the technician couldn't enter my building due to problems with the phone access system (my building doesn't a phone system, it has a front desk security guard) and another person told me, no, the technician couldnt' find my building. After this, 2 separate reps told me that I would receive a call from the dispatcher to set up a new appointment. The call never came.

When I moved 2 years ago, I had 4 missed appointments before the technician showed up. I understand scheduling can be difficult but Comcast does not understand that for each missed appointment, I have to take a half day at work. Instead of an apology and some sympathy, I receive blame. As soon as I can switch services, I will.

Also, your bill will increase randomly.

Your service will be interrupted. Your DVR won't always work.

They might shut off your cable then say, it was an accident that occurred when you upstairs neighbor moved but they won't be able to fix it for 2 weeks.Don't use Comcast.

Review about: Comcast Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

I used to be a CAE at Lynnwood,WA Tech Repair call center.Comcast Cares Day is a joke.

You had to use a vacation day to participate in the HARD PHYSICAL LABOR VOLUNTEER SERVICE DAY.

Comcast Cares...but not much.

Comcast Cares...about $$$.If you want discounts call the 800 phone number and ask for the retention department.