54 views

I was misled by the agent in person on reducing my monthly bill that was 217.00 mo. I returned unused equipment for a $7 mo savings and dropped Netflix at $12mo.

The agent asked me if I watched 3 channels I have never watched she never never suggested there were more on the list. So to save and extra 3 dollars I agreed to drop those three channels. But it was more than that and I lost tvland one of only three channels my 95 year old hospice mother in-law can watch due to violent content on commercials. I would never agreed to save the 3 dollars if she had listed tvland.

So 3 days later I called to undo the new deal, and they refuse to rest the bill to what it was and give back the missing channels. Their only offer is to restore the missing channels at the same price I was paying without the additional services.

So I have to pay more for less due to inaccurate information while in person. This is outrageous I have been a loyal customer for more than 15 years.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Package.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comcast Pros: Reliable.