Coverage Area

After agreeing to what I thought was a special offer that included a 24 month contract our 3 cable boxes were turned off immediately before I hung up the phone!! When I called back they said in order for the cables boxes to be turned on they would need to adjust our NEW offer to included the 3 boxes of $10 each monthly rental.

Of course. that is the way they have always conducted business with customers. We are doing they happy dance in our home now that we are rid of them (5 years of misery) and the new service with a better company begins tomorrow!! Next step will be to get rid of them at my place of business.

Glad I am the manager and can make that decision there as well. See ya and good riddance Comcast!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Service.

Comcast Cons: Service, Inability to resolve problem, Sales reps are unthruthful, Information between reps is not consistent.

Comments

I am so upset with Comcast. I am getting rid of them for the same reason! They made me sign a 2 year contract to lower my bill and now they are charging more!