Have spent 2 weeks trying to get Comcast to withdrawal their request to port my home number from my current company.After 9 calls and speaking with 15 people, including 2 supervisors at Comcast, my original company disconnected my service because Comcast didn't withdrawal the request.

My original company has been telling me there's nothing they can do until Comcast puts through the request. This has been their reply every time I have spoken with them. This is my account, why can't I get this done without Comcast?

Why does Comcast have the authority to make changes to my account with another company, but I can't?This has cost me many minutes on my cell phone and hours of my time.

Review about: Comcast Account.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

TG4Freedom

I'm compiling a list of people and stories just like this for a class action against Comcast.I'm in the middle of a situation that's been ongoing since 8/29.

As of today STILL no dial tone.I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY & THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!

Send your story to ComcastLawsuit@Gmail.com

Comcast Business is awful 4 months of issues. Comcast "Our small business contract was with up with another phone provider, internet, and wifi. Then we met : Tierre Landrum, Comcast Senior Business Account Executive M: 281.409.1086 | F: 713.583.5763..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "...an employee of Comcast came out and reinstalled the proper way but the damage had been done, both exterior and interior..." Read more Comcast - The best they have to offer Comcast "Comcast with their desire to lead is leading the way in the worst service of all the providers out there. They claim their X1 box is the best thing since..." Read more Comcast - Cable installation from Pole to House to computer Comcast "Had Comcast cable installed. Installation was not safe; the cable hung to low and the outside wall installation went across the entrance stairway for someone to trip over. H. Schmitz..." Read more Frigidaire - Cheap & Easy  $2.97 Repair  for Outrageously Expensive Door Handle. Frigidaire " After checking on line for several hours, I found that the cheapest replacement would be $ 100.00 and as high as $179.00. This equated to 20 to 30% of..." Read more CarMax, not a reputable Used Car experience Carmax "Carmax is a J.O.K.E. ! Went in Thursday to get an appraisal on my sons car, came back as an ok offer. His grandfather said go ahead and look on..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more