Debary, Florida

I have had enough.... If it isn't the internet it is the T .V .

blackscreen with an error message or the phone , going in an out. No conversation possible. I hope the internet stays up long enough to finish this. Hours on my cell phone trying to get customer service and I have had a rep, that had no idea what she was doing actually HANG UP on me when I nicely asked to be transferred to tier two service rep.

She had nothin to loose I had no clue to who she was. I recently tried to contact Comcast to tell them ,my service had been down so much I wanted a credit for my next bill... Of course couldn't get thru. So I am going to send a letter to the credit reporting agencies explaining why I didn't pay my bill and I am not going to pay my bill next month.

I am then going to keep track of my outages and when they quickly mount up I will not pay the next months bill.

If everyone joined me , maybe AT least they might train their customer service reps enough to be honest and helpful and give us a credit on our bills when our outages are enough to disrupt or bills. I can't imagine how hard it would be trying to run a business using Comcast.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comcast Cons: Support representative too lazy process order modem, Overcharged, Comcast practices account practices-discrimation and hypocrisy, Promises not kept, Product does not work.

• cable companies
  • Internet or Cable service
  • Comcast dishonesty

Comments

#1203524

this describes my problem exactly. For over a year.