I'd been with them since February.While I was between jobs I was constantly getting cut off on the 24th when I get a check on the 30th I got NO RECEPTION not even for basic channels.

then without my knowledge the disconnected one of my Cable lines...the one they installed. My boxes were constantly going out. THEN, a "nice lady" called and like the sap I am I went ahead and ordered a phone at her sales urging. thinking that only 30 or so dollars would be added.

The additional fees for that phone installation doubled my bill and when my check was returned (poor me)...they came and snatched my equipment ...fine...but I can't get how they think I'm supposed to pay this fantastic amount...when I've only used half of that plus a check return charge. I am VERY UNHAPPY.

Comcast has the worst customer service I've ever experienced.

Review about: Comcast Installation.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

If you think it's bad being a comcrap customer it's way worse being an employee.In the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent email telling us to work off the clock without pay.

We were fired not her when we told HR.Call the retention department and ask for discounts.