Tell us what happened; well its very simple. Comcast is nothing but a bunch of Rapists.

How dare they charge $189 per month for the infamous "triple play" deal that they advertise at $99 per month. I cut everything out but basic cable and the triple play still costs me $160. The ONLY reason I have stayed with Comcast is because of the great free Exercise TV workouts. Guess what, Exercise TV is now *** and gone from the provider as of the end of November.

Comcast, in their infinite wisdom, has replaced Exercise tv with FIT TV. Inhave never seen so many unprofessional fitness trainer wannabes in my life. Just a thought; a prediction if nyou will...some unsuspecting soul who is new to doing workouts is going to get seriously injured because these excercise yahoos do not perform warm-ups prior to just jumping into the workout. What a joke.

Hey Comcast, you know those pretty little dishes people perch on their rooftops?

Its called AFFORDABLE CABLE, and thank the lord, that's where I'm headed. Adios you theiving sh*tbags.

Comments

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.

Hey, so sad...did you happen to read the part about Comcast engaging in the practice of price guaging? Oh, that's right, you must have forgotten to actually comprehend that theiving was the whole point of the post. Keep up the good work Zippy the pinhead.

You can get exercise DVDs for a lot less.

You *** ***. You do realize that Comcast has NO control over who Fit TV shows as their trainers. Oops I forgot you don't otherwise you wouldn't have posted such a petty complaint.