I used to use Insight in our Fishers area in Indiana. Insight charged $45 per month for Internet only access.

But, as soon as Comcast bought Insight and price immediate increased to $55 wiht same service and now it is $59.95 per month. and this month they added another $3 to my bill for so called:"PowerBoost" without my consent.

In Fishers in Indiana, Comcast is the only Internet provider and we do not have choice.

I tried to call their customer support and it make me wait for over 30 mins now. Do not use Comcast if possible !

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for putting that in an email. LOL ROFL LMAO :grin 8) :p :zzz :(

It could be the voice of a Filipina as Comcast utilizes call center in The Philippines as well as possibly India and other countries. Maybe Comcast should have those recorded voices sell Philippines Vacation Packages while you are on Hold, after all, the new Tourism slogan for Philippines is " It's more fun in the Philippines ! "

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.

charles_rockefeller

I am sick tired of this waiting and hearing this ghost voice. I will quit and called tomorrow. Comcast is really a BS !

charles_rockefeller

I am still waiting now and it is close to one hour. In the meantime, I keep hearing a weird woman voice with a strong foreign accent:"At this time certain customers are experiencing slowness.

We apologize for the inconveinenc ...". This kind of voice and accent is really get on my nerve and it is repeating every 10 seconds and sound like a ghost voice.

Customer Reps for a U.S.

company are supposed to speak English with any accent because they represent the image of that company. Comcast can not even to hire a customer Rep without a foreign accent?