I went online to Chat on the Comcast website and subsequently met face to face with Comcast rep to discuss installing Comcast TV cable...no other services. I was quoted a price for Comcast Digital Preferred TV.

In addition to the base price for the 220 channels, there were additional charges for the local stations, local sports fee, 2 boxes with recording capability, installation fee (one time fee $89). The monthly fee was $100. When the installer arrived, he explained that to get the services quoted would be closer to $150 per month and it would be using "legacy" hardware. He explained that Comcast is incapable of fulfilling the order as written for the agreed monthly fee.

After attempting to clarify this with three "customer solutions team" members who explained Comcast could not fulfill the agreement for the fee. I refused to accept more expensive package and upgrade cost. This was quite the run-around.

BEWARE...just because you "buy" their services does not mean they will honor their agreement. IF YOU HAVE ANY OPTION TO COMCAST....USE THEM.

Review about: Comcast Tv Package.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Comcast is horrible!! I am a single retired woman and my xfinity package just went up to $180.

I called and cancelled it all. Then had 2nd thoughts and called to just get internet only. Was offered a total package for $94.99 with home phone and all taxes and fees included. I accepted!

Now they can't find any documentation and I've talked to many people there in last few days to get them to listen to that conversation that they recorded and agree that it was a verbal contract. Each person takes so much time.

Asking my name., Address, what services i like...bullshit stuff and I've spent hours on the phone with them. Now they say it will take maybe 5 days to review that call and get back to me.