1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I've had service(?) from this company since 7/2015.They have fouled up my billing on more than one occasion, been untruthful, have awful service, don't invest in utilizing USA phone support (anti-American) and now I truly believe they are throttling down my WiFi so I give them even more money on a monthly basis to get a "faster internet connection".

Some days WiFi drops out completely. You call them and you are lucky if you can get away from their initial voice recognition system which is horrendous in and of itself. If you are lucky, you hear "service is out in your area...we are working on it". Finally, I've had to leave work on 3 occasions to be present for a technician to come in to fix the system.

I AM HOPING THAT THEIR MONOPOLY IS NOT EXTENEDED BY THE FCC WHEN SOME ISP WANTS TO BUY THEM OR VICE VERSA.

They are the worst company I've ever had dealings with.I truly believe they are throttling back WiFi to get people to get a faster and obviously more expensive package

Review about: Comcast Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Very little with this company.

I didn't like: No use of american technicians by phone, Deceitful practices, Own work loss to be home for technicians, Frustrating voice recognition phone system.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments