1.7

Update by user Mar 24

It's hard to say really how much a person has lost. I said 300 because of the multiple installations for the same product after saying fees were being waived.

And it was an upgraded product but the technician couldn't even install all the cameras. When the technician called the office they said just leave the extra cameras with them since the whole thing is being waived. He got off the phone and then said how did you pull that off.

And then our bill comes they wrote off installation fees and charged us the fees in installations, not remembering how many months but I believe we are still paying them and now I have to wonder if we move again before those fee's are paid.. Cringe!!!

Original review posted by user Mar 24

We spend WAY too much money on comcast and especially the internet, supposed to have one of the fastest speeds if not the fastest speed they have. Every time I try to start clearing up my e-mails I keep getting service errors or my favorite something about a script error.

We spend about $300 dollars a month for comcast, (not just the internet but tv, phone and security system.. And I can go on about the security system too, how misleading they are and how they say one thing and then slam with you fees that they said were being waived. I generally spend about 2 hours getting rid of e-mails before I give up.

And lastly we used to be able to have a WHOLE lot of movies saved on our dvr.

I remember one Christmas I must have had like 50 movies saved now we are lucky if we have 20 movies. Like I said we spend way too much money and seems since we moved the service we get has gone to crap.

With the corona virus I am sure a lot of people have to work from home and for my internet to keep crashing when I am trying to work is unacceptable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Plus Bundle.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comcast Pros: Many channels.

Comcast Cons: Lied too regarding waiving install fees, Internet spd not as fast as before but payin more for higher spd, Less space than be4 on dvr.

Store Location: 12 Washer St, Lowell, MA 01852