66 views
1.7

The prices keep going up! The price on rental equipment that was initially free is at a rediculously high monthly price.

Everytime I look a channel I used to watch disappears off my package and moves to a more expensive pacakge and that happened during the two year packaged I locked in to. Yet the price on that package keeps going up and I am getting less!! I am actively looking for another provided that will give me the channels I want to see at a lower price.

Not to mention that sports access I pay for that I do not even watch or want and I am made to pay for it anyway. What the heck!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Package.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

I totally agree. If you have a contract aren't they reniging if they remove channels?

My 2 year contract just ran out and bill went up to over $180.00!! I can't afford that!

I have been on the phone with wife over 5 hours in the past 2 weeks and they keeping wiring me awful prices and then add in over 50.00 in fees and taxes. There should be some recourse!!