I recently switched from Dish to comcast xfinity because I wasn't satisfied with service provided by Dish, BIG MISTAKE.For the past week I have been losing the signal on one of my 3 tv's.

I tried calling a PERSON locally, ( impossible ) I first get a recording with numerous questions, then connected to some *** in the Philippines who I cannot understand, they want me to go thru a whole checklist which I fell for before & didn't solve the problem. Anyway, after waiting 3 hours a serviceman showed up & got my one tv working.

About 30 minutes after he left, all 3 of my tvs lost signals , I called back to the Philippines & was told they could have someone out the next day.Totally fed up & as soon as my contract is up comcast can be assured that I or anyone I am acquainted with will never contact them again

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of comcast cable tv service. Comcast needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned comcast cable tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Comcast.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments