Comcast is by far the absolute worst cable company I have ever dealt with.A bunch of uneducated, ignorant customer service people who pawn every issue off on their technicians!

After 3 (hour long each) calls to their customer service department and 2 tech. visits to my house, I still do not have the service I have been paying for for the last month! I can't record on my DVR and the free HBO they use as a sales pitch hasn't ever been activated.

Isn't there laws against fraudulent service?How is Comcast still in business and why hasn't anyone done anything about their shoddy practices and lack of professionalism?

Review about: Comcast Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

And....to date I STILL do not have the service that was promised!!

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine.So what he makes over 30 million per year.

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.

Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us.It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.