I have a HD Digital and Analog TV tuner in my desktop.I used this setup for local Clear Qam (non-encrypted) HD channels.All major over the air HD (Terrestrial Antenna) is all that is being broadcast now.Living in Fredericksburg Va.

meant that I received 4.1,4.2,4.3,5.1,7.1,7.2,7.3,89.1,9.2,26.1,26.2,26.3,26.4,50.1,50.2,and 50.3 all in 1080p plus I could use windows media center as a dvr and the analog stations (they s_cked).Now I have a little piece of s_it that broadcast in 480i and can't record HD.My internet service has been down over 100 times in 18 months.My cable service is a little better.I assume(LOL first three letters I am)they encrypted and compressed their basic service.

They did it so us po folk can give them more bandwidth for them upper class people(mo money).As far as theft goes if you had a strong enough signal which I personally doubt, you could let your neighbor(Town home or apartment)use basic unencrypted because they can not see that signal on there system.john_wheeler@comcast.net

Review about: Comcast Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments