We just had a very demanding Comcast agent knock at our door to tell us something about their plans to perform work on the lines outside our home in Troy, Mi.After a quick Thanks ( thru the window, we don't open doors to anybody), but we don't subscribe to Comcast, I said goodbye and turned off the porch light.

This *** banged n my door, rang the numerous times and demanded to speak to me. I told him to stay off our property and not change anything.

He recanted that he was part of a Public Utility and they will perform any work they see fit.What a bunch of losers.!

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for writing an email asking you to work off the clock w/o pay LOL ROFL LMAO Edwards & Comcast = major FAIL AWESOMESAUCE YOU=WIN

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine.So what he makes over 30 million per year.

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.

Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us.It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.