Comcast - Damaged property. Can not get them to call me back
On 2-28-15 Comcast came to my home to repair two lines another tech called in as bad.The new tech showed up on time and tested the lines and said the noise on the lines was acceptable he did not need to change the lines.
I asked him if he had any of the new small digital boxes with the HDMI connections. I told him I would like to replace two of them. While I was waiting for him in one room he decided to do the swap in another room by himself. My wife and I both heard a crash.
I went to the room to see what happen there was my 36" Samsung 6000 on the wood floor. Corner smashed bezel broken. Wood floor gouged! He called a supervisor who came out took some pictures.
Thats the last contact from Comcast. I have called 5 times talked to three supervisors all from the Philippines. Each told me they would get right back to me.
Over a month has gone by and nothing.They are such a large company that you have no recourse if they don't call you back!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Horrible experience
- Being lied to
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Technical Support
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "After Comcast unilaterally decided to cut back on TV service - I think that's technically called "contract abrogation;" thanks to a monopoly agreement my landlord has with Comcast, I was..."
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "TO: GMAC 8-2-2016 RE; 2015 Canyon Pick up vin# Dear Sirs, Having previous good..."
- "We've just returned from Ecuador and I can't say enough good things about it. Marco our guide and Javier our driver could not have been more congenial and informative. ..."
- "They holding my money and giving me excuses every time i call now i will be homeless for them requesting my money to be refunded for two months i have..."