Minneapolis, Minnesota
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

On 2-28-15 Comcast came to my home to repair two lines another tech called in as bad.The new tech showed up on time and tested the lines and said the noise on the lines was acceptable he did not need to change the lines.

Related: Review about Comcast Technical Support from Vallejo, California

I asked him if he had any of the new small digital boxes with the HDMI connections. I told him I would like to replace two of them. While I was waiting for him in one room he decided to do the swap in another room by himself. My wife and I both heard a crash.

I went to the room to see what happen there was my 36" Samsung 6000 on the wood floor. Corner smashed bezel broken. Wood floor gouged! He called a supervisor who came out took some pictures.

Thats the last contact from Comcast. I have called 5 times talked to three supervisors all from the Philippines. Each told me they would get right back to me.

Over a month has gone by and nothing.They are such a large company that you have no recourse if they don't call you back!

Review about: Technical Support.

I didn't like: Customer service, Horrible experience, Being lied to.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Comcast Technical Support
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $750
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments