Denver, Colorado

When the service is up and running, it is pretty solid for the most part- However.....The knucklehead across the alley leaned a trampoline up against the wall. It blew over and hooked the cable on his property, which pulled the line at the telephone poles and subsequently put tension on mine and ripped the anchor out of my house (smart move, right?).

The cable is now pulling on my electrical. Six calls, four hours of waiting, two missed appointments and someone finally came. They tightened the cable from the alley putting more tension on my electrical. I guess he didn't realize that there are two ends to a cable (another bonehead move).

Four days later, issue has not been resolved. My last call was over an hour on hold as they review all four different tickets, decided they would "escalate" to the dispatch (for the fourth time) office and have the issue resolved in 24hrs....again. I asked them if they would simply cancel my service without the penalty and they would not consider it as an option. I requested they have it fixed today and they said it could not be done, despite the hazard of crossing the electrical wires at the meter.

These people are so lame and the minions on the phone suffer for the poor systems and structures at Comcast. Pathetic

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comcast Pros: When it works its good.

Comcast Cons: Customer service.

Comments