My mom (which is elderly) moved to an assisted living facility a week ago. Two weeks before the move we called Comcast to have the phone and TV transferred over to the new address which Comcast assured us would take place.

We moved my mom on Saturday the 12th of March and when I went to hook everything up of course nothing worked and I followed the instructions given from Comcast. We called and explained the situation and they had to send someone out, I explained that my mom is elderly and she really needs her phone for emergency purposes but of course Comcast does not care so they will send someone out to look at everything on Tuesday the 15th. When they came out they did hook everything up no problem however by Friday the 18th the phone is not working again. We called Comcast again and told them we really need a phone because of my mom once again they don't care and will send someone out Wednesday the 24th?

Really this is an emergency and safety issue for my mom!

She has had an account with Comcast for over twenty years and pays a lot of money for your services! This is horrible that you can't help her sooner!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Service Transfer.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Management avoids resolving issues, No one caring about this situation with my mom.

Comments