Forestdale, Massachusetts

I called tv was not working correctly the service rep. did not speak english well at all, I told her I could not understand her direction, and may I please have another rep.

but no response so finally had to hang up and redial. next rep was fine. This has happened before calling comcast. You clearly need to hire reps that have maybe slight accents.

I am sure there are plenty people out there that speak better english. It is very annoying when you have a problem, never mind trying to communicate to a rep that does not speak English very well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Service.

Comments

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.