My picture was so badly pixilated I had to turn it off. I called Comcast.

They said that there were no problems in my area. I kept calling, 3-4 more times that night. I woke the next day to see headlines, "best World series game ever". I went nuts.

I called comcast 3 more times that day. That night it was the same thing. I sent 2 emails to complain. To date they haven't admitted there was a problem, they in fact deny that there was one, and said I only called once.

Never believe anything until it's been officialy denied. The strange thing is, as soon as the series was over, no problems. Things like that don't fix themselves.

I've not yet gotten any response from Comcast, at all. I'm still pissed and I want an answer.

Pissed Off Baseball Fan

Comments

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for writing an email asking you to work off the clock w/o pay LOL ROFL LMAO Edwards & Comcast = major FAIL AWESOMESAUCE YOU=WIN

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.

Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste