Redmond, Washington

I signed up for a 12 month price guarantee for Comcast 50mbps of internet back in January of this year. My billed was $54.89 every month.

Today I receive a bill and my internet jumped to $88.00 a month. I call Comcast and they say my promo has expired (even though I am only 5 months into my 12 month commitment) and my rate has jumped to $88.00. I explain my concerns to a Comcast agent and she says she will honor the rate but does not tell me that she reduced my speed to 25MB. I only find that out after my call ended that they decided to lower my bandwidth.

So I call back in (3rd call now) and go round and round with a rep in the Philippines who is trying to upsell me on cable service to get my internet deal back. After asking for a Supervisor for 26 minutes, I hung up in disgust.

Never again Comcast. I immediately called Frontier and scheduled an install and will be cancelling my Comcast service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comcast Cons: Their attitude, Poor customer service.

• customer service person
  • Phillipines

Comments

Thanks Comcast for doing absolutely NOTHING for me. Such a worthless company!