Ashburn, Virginia
1.7

I signed up with Comcast in 12/15 thinking all my troubles with internet provides were behind me now ( I previously had Att Uverse). I switched due to the problems with ATT....but got in just a *** service as ATT.

I had to call more than 6 times to get my service stabalized, and on top of that they tried to bill me for the service calls. The technicians are trained to place the calls as a billable call so if you place a call and the service is half way up when they come up they will try to bill you for the call.

This is unfair practice because it sends the message that if you call us for our problem we are going to bill YOU !! One other thing, after I called their customer service they said they would credit me for one of the calls and a partial other one and they never did...when I called back to confirm it they did not have any record of the conversation, and had lied on the customer record that I had accepted a lesser credit than I was had agreed to before.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comcast Pros: Speed of the internet services.

Comcast Cons: Their response to problems.

• comcast complaint