Marysville, Washington

Update by user Dec 23, 2011

Oh and *** again...just making sure you got it

Original review posted by user Dec 23, 2011

Just *** Comcast. You suck balls....for a company who tries to take over you should have the best service....I just hate you.

*** you *** *** you *** You *** *** you *** You you suck you suck fuckypu You sick kiss my *** you *** basic cable is more enjoyable during sex at least I have dome to watch without getting pissed.

You still suck....*** you ***....wait this channel should be available shortly...*** you you suck I hate your service...and *** you some more. If God had cable it wouldn't be yours

Comments

I really think you have Tourette's syndrome and a fetish for naughty dirty talk or something. Please buy book or an encylopedia and learn other words.

Try some medication for that repititious *** *** comng out of your thoughts and everywhere else. Godd lawd. I am sorry to hear about your sick kiss. Thanks for warning everyone though.

Thanks for sharing the disgusting aspect of your sex life while watching a dome.

Quite a visual. YUK.

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.

Ginsburg v. Comcast Corporation et al, case number 2:11-cv-01959 western washington district court and king county (WA) superior court case #11-2-34714-1

If you search king county (WA) superior court records Comcast is being sued for not paying unemployment taxes they owe to employment security department

Plain and simple, Customers need to form a class action against Comcast(now Xfinity)for,

1- Price gouging.

2- Unfair business practices.

3- Lying to customers (Bait & Switch tactics).

4- Fraudulent Billing Practices.

5- Changing customers packages and rates without notifying customers in advance.

6- Forcing customers to rent equipment that they don't really need or want just to raise the customers monthly bill for service.

7- Forcing customers to upgrade to a higher prices service and threatening to cut service or take away features if they refuse to upgrade.

8- False advertising.

There you have it folks, 8 good and valid reasons for a class action against Comcast.

The problem is for some reason people are afraid of forming a class action against this company...